Honda Click Oil Change/maintenance

GAS

Hey all, I know these are pretty common so I thought I would aks but I will do some research before I jump into anything. Have just got a second hand 2009 Click and want to change the oil. Have good synthetic for the big bikes which I will use and I picked up some Honda Final Gear Oil from a Honda Dealer. Part # 08268-M99-K0ZT3.

The trans oil is only 120cc so probably just the right amount for the final tiny final drive on the Click, just want to make sure it is the correct stuff. I have a similar setup on my Honda Elite 150 back in the states.

Also, on the engine oil change itself, since the dealer did not sell me a filter when I asked about it, I assume these small Honda's just use a screen and no filter....is this correct?

Thanks

Edited by GAS

Gas,

It costs about 100 baht for an oil change and service in a Honda main dealer. Why on earth would you want to mess about with it yourself?

If you cut the service interval by half at that price and they use the factory recommended oil surely it will go on until the end of time!