Shower Heads

I am looking for shower heads similar to this, I found one in Central ChidLom but the price was 10.000 Baht, other bathroom stainless steel products I bought from Central; rusted up pretty quickly.

Can any one recommend a good outlet where I can buy bathroom fixtures.

Thanks

post-10810-1270085751_thumb.jpg

Looked at their home page this morning and did not see anything similar but next time I'm in Bkk I will take a look.

Any Home Pro or similar in the Rangsit area ?

Big HomePro in the Future Park complex.

I got my "rain" heads from the Homeworks in Pattaya but I have seen them at all the home stores. We ended up buying a brand name of "Hang" Now after 8 months of use I am more than please with them. I looked at VRH but the cost was in some cases double to the Hang brand. These are good enough for me.

Check out the VRH brand. Pretty good looking and good quality. Not exactly cheap though, but good value for money.

The Global House chain prbably has the most competitive prices.

http://www.globalhouse.co.th/

Very happy with the VRH stuff, but strangely in Pattaya Home Pro and Home Mart charge half of what Kanyong and Boonthavorn charge for the identical items???? :)

I agree with both recommendations...for some recent bathroom remodeling I used both VRH for some gripping-bars around the bathtub and Hang faucets for the sinks. These products seem very well made and sturdy...the Hang faucets in particular are quite heavy and seem especially rugged (if not the most "modern" in terms of design). They are also cheaper than most other Thai and imported brands.

However, be sure to check out when there are sales...I also picked-up some Haffle [sp] brand glass toiletry shelves and towel racks that were on sale for like 40% off and they are very nice too.

I got my "rain" heads from the Homeworks in Pattaya but I have seen them at all the home stores. We ended up buying a brand name of "Hang" Now after 8 months of use I am more than please with them. I looked at VRH but the cost was in some cases double to the Hang brand. These are good enough for me.
Edited by FarangBuddha