Chiropractor?

divndave

Any one here in Isaan using or know of a chiropractor in the area.I've been using Dr.Don in bangkok which I go to monthly. Although he is Very good It would be nice to find one local.The local hospital staff says there are none here in Surin.

Any suggestion???

I had been have problems with my neck for a few years it would just seize up happened twice in bangkok and all the doctor gave me was some pills and after two three days of laying in bed it came good same story when I lived in Khon khen.

I moved out to the sticks and it happened once again I was in real bad pain and had all these old ladys fusing over me saying that I needed the magic man. I thought there is now way I am letting some local magic man touch me after about a hour I was in so much pain I was ready to try anything.

The magic man turned out to be a monk and also my friends father and using pressure points and deep massage with elbows and knucles had me up and walking in 15min he then gave me a full body massage which I fell to sleep and woke up feeling 100 %. I have only been back to him once as I could feel it starting to happen again and he fixed it again.

That was over a year ago now and have had no problems since. So maybe you should try and ask around to see if there are any people that still practise old type of thai massage.

The monk that I am talking about is truely amazing guy lives up on the mountain behind our village in a wodden hut just big anought to lay down in and hanging around on the walls are all hand draw pictures of the human body in detail.

I know this is proberly not what your after but it sure worked for me

Rigger

When I broke my neck a while back in Singapore I received a combination of western and Chinese medicine (my choice). The Chinese side was heavy on accupuncture and I credit it to this day for my relative speedy recovery.

That old traditional stuff works! :o

Thanks for all the info Guys(and Gals if any :D )I may just try them all!

Like you, I have used chiropractors frequently and for nearly 20 years. After coming to Thailand, now living in Surin, I have wondered too if there are any chiropractors locally. I have not found any yet.

That said, I have done without a chiropractor for more than three years now. I find the traditional Thai massage works wonder and, when I am in pain, I go for a two hour work out at the hands of a skilled masseur. PM me if you would like a recommendation of where to go in Surin. :o