What The Heck Is Happening Down In Pattaya

Thunderbird4ever

Hold on a second,though. Some posters are claiming to know (of) him, and that he's "the real deal" or that "he works for a high ranking police officer" etc, etc

What AS, exactly? A "plastic policeman", where he has ideas a little above his station. Or is employed as someone who (for instance) cleans the toilets, and mops the floors in a police station, and those same ideas are WAAAAAY above his station?

Penkoprod

Edited by Penkoprod

Look, Thailand doesn't have a real police force so why all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about this guy not behaving like a real tourist, real retiree or even a real school teacher.

Our resident TPA and TPV members have confirmed that he doesn't operate within their respective organisations but he is allegedly on a special deal with some Provincial police knob. Maybe he married right?

Regards the WP question, why would anyone want a WP for this place anyway?

Edited by NanLaew

Look, Thailand doesn't have a real police force so why all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about this guy not behaving like a real tourist, real retiree or even a real school teacher.

Our resident TPA and TPV members have confirmed that he doesn't operate within their respective organisations but he is allegedly on a special deal with some Provincial police knob. Maybe he married right?

you may change your mind when the guy breaks into your room and acts like a gestapo or uses his ID to get into your room while you are out, thats what this guys mate has been doing to me, its something I can live without

Very true, who would, not me. :D

I go outside thailand to earn real money.

You need a good job to earn any real money in thailand.

A bit like rocking horse shit!!!!!!!

Could open a Bar :):D:D

BTW, has this police guy done anything wrong? or is it a case of people just having a go at him.

because they dont like westerners being cops in thiland?

Believe we have now established who this gentleman is so we should close the thread before it turns even more into into a mud throwing fest..