Riding Gear In Phuket ?

Options few and far between really.. I buy everything mail order or overseas..

West coast has some stuff.. They also stock and order (under pressure, why so hard to take my money) real brand helmets..

But ebay and mail order works best, as long as you pre size check against other of the same brand.

Names of any of the good online retailers that will actually ship to Thailand?

I'm having a bit of a problem with one US company that took my order, debited my credit card and then nearly a week later when I expected to be receiving the goods sent me an emailing notifying me that they decided to cancel the order, as they don't ship to Thailand all of a sudden.

Names of any of the good online retailers that will actually ship to Thailand?

I'm having a bit of a problem with one US company that took my order, debited my credit card and then nearly a week later when I expected to be receiving the goods sent me an emailing notifying me that they decided to cancel the order, as they don't ship to Thailand all of a sudden.

seller "riders direct" on ebay ships to thailand..i bought my pants and tankbag there.

P - Town.. I keep hearing about this place..

From immigration to the circle is what I have been told.. Not been to find it yet.. I need some ride boots but not found anything 'trainer like' that I am happy with yet.

P - Town.. I keep hearing about this place..

From immigration to the circle is what I have been told.. Not been to find it yet.. I need some ride boots but not found anything 'trainer like' that I am happy with yet.

I called in last week, There were some lightweight German size 8 I think ! quite a selection of boots, I was suprised! 1500 Baht ish. :)