Unlock Phone

neilf

i recently threw my tgf 's mobile from the 35th floor of a condo building and couldnt find it later------------it still rang. so need to unlck my uk lg arena km900 and am hoping to avoid a 500 baht fee if poss any ideas please --------any tech guys out there thanks

I am just pleased that I wasn't below your balcony. It could have killed someone. Yes, I know it was only a mobile but from that height the effect on someone's head would be dramatic. Next time just drop it in the toiilet.

Hi, LG Km900 unlock ok with vygis box just Use Ke500 Cable and press Direct Unlock

Here is the log ...

Please power ON phone

----------------------------------------------------------

Loading primary loader ... OK

Loading secondary loader ... OK

Changing baudrate ... OK

Loading certificate ... OK

Reading phone info ... OK

Unlocking ...

Making backup file :

Reading locks area ... OK

Saving flash ... OK

Backup saved to file : LG-KM900__3521540306*****_bkp.crf

Writing locks area ... OK

======== Process completed ========

Operation time - 00:22

2945*#01*# Secret menu for LG

If this doesnt work ,please let me know. Thanks :)

thanks but i am totally confused--------------do i register and log in then buy something-----------it gives no prices on site and do they send it to me ---------i just need a one off really thanks anyway

I am just pleased that I wasn't below your balcony. It could have killed someone. Yes, I know it was only a mobile but from that height the effect on someone's head would be dramatic. Next time just drop it in the toiilet.

yes i got a direct hot on a sleeping security guard who didnt wake up-----------wait a minute that was a week ago and he is still sitting there-------------oops.

the trajectory sent it over into a jungle type area so at worst there might be a snake wearing a samsung toca in pink. tgf then threw a large canvas bag over which landed in a tree 33 floors below. then she hit me in face and fell on floor when security arrived and did a good impression of a football player pretending injury. she is on transfer list now---------can supply damaged photo----sellotaped back together.

note keep tgf's away from whisky.