Room By Room

worth

hello. any one here know anything about Room by Room vacation rentals? if they are legit, fair, crooks, etc.

im seeking a one month rental for a fair price near or in hua hin and could use a heads up. thank you kindly.

As far as I have heard, Room by Room is a ligit honest company...

i used room by room's sevices when i rented in hau hin a couple of years ago., and would reccomend them. they had a good selection of properties to show me. monika and bee acted in a very proffesional manner and were most helpful.

they are ligit, no problem getting deposits back etc.

check out their website, enjoy hau hin.

Would go along with what the other posters have already said.

Room by Room are a very good company and I have only ever heard good reports about them.

Sadly the same can not be said for some other rental companies in town, ie owners not able to recieve their rental income from other agencys and even posting on the local forum.

Stick to room by room,

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We have used Room by Room for 4 holidays now and we have found them to be a very professional service. Never a problem with deposits and if anything went wrong in the house it would be fixed quickly. We holiday in Thailand for Jan and Feb each year and thought about renting a villa through another Hua Hin agency, sent the deposit and received a confirmation by email and the agreement was to call the agency when we where on our way down from the airport and the rep would meet us at the house. The guy seemed surprised to hear from me and asked me to call back in 15 mins, that's when the alarm bells started ringing. I called him back to be told that the previous tenants were friends of the owners and have decided to stay at the villa for another 10 days and that we would have to stay in a hotel until the villa was free. After traveling for 20 hrs not the way you what to start a holiday. Called the guy again during lunch in Hua Hin but was getting nowhere so decided to knock it on the head and asked him to meet me that night to repay the deposit, which to his credit was paid in full. After a phone call to Room by Room a villa which we knew was sorted out and we where in the pool with a cold beer by 3.00pm.

In terms of price it's a buyers market and if you look hard you can find some good deals by driving up and down the soi's and collecting the telephone numbers from the house gates, the landlord will tend to be Thai and you will probably need a Thai speaker to do the deal. I and many of my friends have done this in the past with various degrees of success and nightmare. I work hard in the UK and can't be done with all that now and would rather pay a little more to Room by Room and have a hassle free holiday.

Cricketer