Private Scholing(Home Based) 6 Years Old Eng.

flakes

Dear all...

Not beeing too much satisfied with the quality of the bilangual schools in Pattaya,i am wondering if there is already some sort of private scholing in Pattaya.. where kids can follow the european and or usa program from the internet and study in a small group and nice kind of way...

please contact me ...if u know more about this

08-24938526 Sander

Dear all...

Not beeing too much satisfied with the quality of the bilangual schools in Pattaya,i am wondering if there is already some sort of private scholing in Pattaya.. where kids can follow the european and or usa program from the internet and study in a small group and nice kind of way...

please contact me ...if u know more about this

08-24938526 Sander

I dont know how much this will help you but check out the Calvert School, www.calvertschool.org They are located in the USA and provide homeschool courses.

• 2 weeks later...

I have sent you a PM Flakes.

Yes correct....

can u send me an email to my emaill adres

I had simular plans as you and also i made some calculations me too came with same amount of 7 students

If usend me ur email adres to my mail box i will send u my calculations and its nice if we play with this idea a little more...

My plan was to hire one real good farang native englsih teacher...school start at 9 in morning finished at 15.30 eacht day.... then one thai teacher we only need each day for one hour eiter at start or end of day so we can pay the thai teacher less because its very little teaching time..so the farang only teaches from 10.00 till 15,30 or from 0900 till 14,30..we would follow britich curriculum and also every new student need pay 10000 enrollment fees so the private school has some cash in account...fees should be plus minus 10000 bath a month to be paid in 2 term a year...did u tought already about an location..?

Sander

Edited by Rimmer
email removed per Forum rules please PM Flakes