Need To Sell Computer - Suggestions?

dotx

I need to sell my old laptop ASAP. I was thinking of posting in classifieds, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic in there. Is there any other place where I can post something for sale? I need to get rid of it immediately and I'm taking offers, so a place with some good traffic would help. Any suggestions are welcome. I'm in a very difficult situation right now and need the money desperately. Thanks.

Thank you so much. It's my first week in Hua Hin so I don't know the town at all. I guess I can always take a taxi and ask to be taken somewhere. Is there an area or street where I can find many phone/computer shops?

Thank you so much. It's my first week in Hua Hin so I don't know the town at all. I guess I can always take a taxi and ask to be taken somewhere. Is there an area or street where I can find many phone/computer shops?

You would probably get a better deal for it if you put it up for sale on craisglist, bahtsold or here. There are shops on the Phet Kasem Road from Hua Hin to Pranburi that trade in used electronics - easy to get to if you have transport, but it may end up being a wasted half day lugging a computer around in a taxi, so I would have thought doing it online more efficient.

If you list the specifications of your computer, someone here might even want to take it off your hands!

Good luck.

I need to get rid of it immediately and I'm taking offers, so a place with some good traffic would help.

Sounds serious to me.

Is there something on the hard drive you can't erase or are afraid of that it can be retrieved? :)

Edited by aidenai

You would probably get a better deal for it if you put it up for sale on craisglist, bahtsold or here. There are shops on the Phet Kasem Road from Hua Hin to Pranburi that trade in used electronics - easy to get to if you have transport, but it may end up being a wasted half day lugging a computer around in a taxi, so I would have thought doing it online more efficient.

If you list the specifications of your computer, someone here might even want to take it off your hands!

Good luck.

Thanks. I didn't know about bahtsold. I will give it a try. And I forgot about Bangkok's Craigslist. Will give those a try before I head out. Don't have my own transportation, so I would have to take a taxi if I have to sell locally.