I'M About To Buy A Property And The Farang Owner Doesn'T Even Know It'S Being Sold!

This is a flagrant display of the sort of person you are... You have so much contempt running through your mind for other people. I do believe that you are creating so much bad karma for yourself, that you will burn for eternity.

The mere fact that you are GLOATING, about making cash from the misery of yet another farang who has been ripped off in Thailand.

Just the thought that you are making yourself a vehicle for this to happen. Fills me with disappointment for my fellow man.

I hope you and everyone involved in this caper end up where you deserve to be.... IN THE GUTTER!!!

452168483c182488025dd4dfaa1833c1f347dbde126599.jpg

Here here!:angry: <deleted>, and YOU know who you are MICHAEL AND THIP BUTCHER. S'okay mods, they've been formally charged and he's now out on the lam back to his mum in the UK (he's 65, by the way) leaving his wife and bent lawyer to it. What a guy!:realangry:

Just out of interest and to set the record straight. what have they been charged with ? can you possibly post a link so we an look into it further? Thanks

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the issue here. The OP is shopping for property, he came across a deal and he's taking it.

The girl is selling either to rip off her sponsor or to get back at him for something. And the sponsor is an idiot for being with her and buying her a house in the first place. He's about to get taught a lesson he needs to learn.

If the OP doesn't buy it someone else will, and probably a Thai, at least the OP gets the profits.

IMO stop flaming the OP and flame the girl and the shit for brains man she hooked up with.

• Like 1

IMO stop flaming the OP and flame the girl and the shit for brains man she hooked up with.

On exactly what basis do you conclude that the man has <deleted> for brains? Because he paid for a home that wasn't in his name? Is that all the evidence you need? By that yardstick how is livinginexile any different?

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I just bought another one, this time land only.

The Farang has been AWAL for more than 2 years! (His G/F says he was spotted in Pattaya living with another woman!

I really dont understand why some people get so upset about these business deals.

The rightfull owner wanted to sell, I made an offer...deal done!

The ONLY reason I posted this thread was to warn you guys out there.

Hey lets face it...it could happen to me too!

The ones that are crying "foul" on this thread are the ones that are very worried.

Edited by Livinginexile

The Farang has been AWAL for more than 2 years! (His G/F says he was spotted in Pattaya living with another woman!

I really dont understand why some people get so upset about these business deals.

The ones that are crying "foul" on this thread are the ones that are very worried.

Or upset because they did not find a deal like that themselves. :whistling:

Good luck to you livinginexile, I wish I had found a deal like that 4 years ago when I was house hunting.

With very good reason given the lying 'he live in Pattaya with 'nother woman 2 years' (How do you know? Bearing in mind from whose mouth this information was imparted?), and endemic corruption/lack of ethics/morals making up a good proportion in this third world country, together with the the type of foreigners who come here.

Find your altruism in posting 'only as a warning' very suspect also. Believe you are merely gloating.

Edited by inmysights

I would be careful with these deals. The Thai girl could well be only the registered owner but not the actual owner. As a matter of law she could be the agent of the foreigner owning the property on his behalf. The actual owner is the foreigner. As his agent she has no legal authority to sell. You are only protected if you are in good faith, but knowing the foreigner paid for it and built the house you could loose it again if he gets a smart lawyer and voids the whole deal. This is possible based on the info given!

Sure it is illegal under the land code that she act as his agent, but that does not change the fact she is only the registered owner who can sell. Better double check.

What she tells about her boyfriend is likely a big lie, he is probably working back home and paying her monthly. You see that all the time.