Mio Engine Modification

mzone

hey guys would you please help me to modify my mio engine i want my mio to run 125kph in stock piston.what setup do i need to reach this speed and what kind of brand i will use namban is ok?what pipe i will use powerpipe or openpipe?thsnks guys and sorry im just a newbie plz understand just pm me...

Most don't modify the automatic scooters for speed on this forum. You have to talk to some Thais for real advice. Panom racing in southeast bkk has bigger carbs, exhausts, and probably knowledge on bigbore kits for he scooters. There's a Thai magazine called RaceBikes sold everywhere and in it are ads for shops that modify including panom.

I've only done a Wave. As has been said buy lots of local magazines. I'm sure there are lots of 125kph Mio's out there.I would say: big valve head if you can find one. Bigger inlet, carb and a camshaft. To go with the obligatory (sic) big exhaust.

You can get some extra speed without doing any engine mods by "playing" with the variator. Different weights give different performance characteristics and by allowing the weights to move further out forces the belt to move further out giving higher gearing.

There are a few shops by Saphan Kuay BTS.