Orange Just Talk (prepaid) Sim Card

ZEVs

I am going to go to Thailand next month.

When I will be in Thailand I want to buy Orange Just Talk (prepaid) SIM card to have a Thai phone number.

How I would be able to call to my friends abroad from Thailand Orange Just Talk? I must simply dial foreign number and that's all. Or there is a special way to activate outgoing international calls from Thailand. How much it will cost to me to call to USA, Europe and CIS?

At the www.orange.co.th I didn't find this information! Where I can find out this information?

Just dial as normal with the international code. You will be able to get the call costs from the info with the sim card & if its in Thai they will tell you.

Most shops that sell the prepay cards will load it on the phone for you which can save you grief as well.

You might consider opening a Skype acccount www.skype.com put 10 euro on a 'Skype out' account and you can speak for hours to UK and other civilised countries, from any internet cafe , might have to buy a mic/ earphone (under 1GBP in tuk.com, IT supercentre or bring one with you) to plug on computer you use though cafe should have one.

Read the board about mobile operators service it is said Orange and others are well overloaded at times because of the cheapo promos they have going, might be better to buy a 12-call card (AIS) said to be less affected.

All cards can be bought on every street cornere 7-11 etc and the prices will not burn a big hole in your pocket.

Use the 009 prefix for cheaper International calls. ie. 0091 for the USA, 00944 for the Uk and 00933 for France.

Consider using the HappyDprompt system as an alternative.

I have never been able to get 009 work for orange,I thought it was just for a land line.