Need A Cashier'S Check

I need a cashier's check by the 17th to pay for my tuition here in Bangkok. Can I go into any of the micro branches and get one? I'm staying close to BTS On Nut and I think there is one in the nearby Carrefour. If so, are there any requirements to get one besides having the cash on hand?

Also, do they speak English there? If not, can someone post on here in Thai that I need a cashier's check so that I can show it to them when i get there?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cashier's cheques are usually as easy as handing over your passbook and ID and filling in the form although uif you get a new employee / trainee they night not konw what they are doing.

Cost is 20 Baht for the cheque and the form is in English (at least in my bank it is)

Cashier's cheques are usually as easy as handing over your passbook and ID and filling in the form although uif you get a new employee / trainee they night not konw what they are doing.

Cost is 20 Baht for the cheque and the form is in English (at least in my bank it is)

Oh yeah I forgot to say what bank it was. Bangkok Bank.

Thanks for the reply. Do they usually speak some English? Will they most likely be able to understand cashier's check?

Oh yeah I forgot to say what bank it was. Bangkok Bank.

Thanks for the reply. Do they usually speak some English? Will they most likely be able to understand cashier's check?

It is my experience that there will be more than a few people at whatever bank you go to that speak English.