The Ultimate Dream

Belfastboy

my ultimate dream would be to own and run a small beach resort in thailand....a few bungalows about 3-4star ....dont mind where in thailand but an island peferably...andalso a nice pad in bkk to do big city things....

so my question is....has anyone done this own their own resort? or know of anyone who does..

would be really interesting to hear if anyone has accomplised the dream.. :o

On a last note before I turn in for the night, I have to mention that I dreamt I was knocking about with Gwen Stefani last night, but the fukin alarm went off and woke me up before I managed to cop a feel, c'est la vie. :o

Hope that helped you with your original question BBoy.

k, nite nite people.

On a last note before I turn in for the night, I have to mention that I dreamt I was knocking about with Gwen Stefani last night, but the fukin alarm went off and woke me up before I managed to cop a feel, c'est la vie. :o

Hope that helped you with your original question BBoy.

k, nite nite people.

He said "ultimate" ... not "wet"... :D

totster :D

so my question is....has anyone done this own their own resort? or know of anyone who does..

i dont know any1 who has own resort

but my dream i wish i had a small cocktail bar or bangalow on the beach..well it sound like job and vac in sametime

dreaming

BB :D

Just to win the lottery ....... about 15 million quid would do it... :D So I can make all my family and friends happy.......... :D

Oh ...... to buy a nice little Island :o and only allow nice smiling happy people on it, no grumps :D allowed all cost free ......... :D

my ultimate dream would be to own and run a small beach resort in thailand....a few bungalows about 3-4star ....dont mind where in thailand but an island peferably...andalso a nice pad in bkk to do big city things....

would be really interesting to hear if anyone has accomplised the dream.. :D

Goal is a better word than dream. Many foreigners have acheived their goals in thailand, from simple,humble goals up to those require many 10s of millions and a large organisational structure. Formulate a plan, work hard at it with a laser like focus and dont deviate. Remember things dont happen overnite.Many newbies in LOS want it all right now, without realising that those who do appear to have acheived their golas have been working at it for many years.After about 10 years of working towards a position I want to be in, I am here. But it required planning, dedication and following through with actions. I dont know anything about the bungalow business, but a little pep talk never did any harm :o

Goal is a better word than dream. Many foreigners have acheived their goals in thailand, from simple,humble goals up to those require many 10s of millions and a large organisational structure. Formulate a plan, work hard at it with a laser like focus and dont deviate. Remember things dont happen overnite.Many newbies in LOS want it all right now, without realising that those who do appear to have acheived their golas have been working at it for many years.After about 10 years of working towards a position I want to be in, I am here. But it required planning, dedication and following through with actions. I dont know anything about the bungalow business, but a little pep talk never did any harm :o

Good post. I spent most of my life "dreaming" about what I wanted. I finally woke up perhaps a bit latter than most, made a plan, started executing the plan, revised the plan as needed and continued to work....and 15 years later I can do what I want with my life now and not what they want me to do......this did not happen by "dreaming".

Goal is a better word than dream. Many foreigners have acheived their goals in thailand, from simple,humble goals up to those require many 10s of millions and a large organisational structure. Formulate a plan, work hard at it with a laser like focus and dont deviate. Remember things dont happen overnite.Many newbies in LOS want it all right now, without realising that those who do appear to have acheived their golas have been working at it for many years.After about 10 years of working towards a position I want to be in, I am here. But it required planning, dedication and following through with actions. I dont know anything about the bungalow business, but a little pep talk never did any harm :D

Good post. I spent most of my life "dreaming" about what I wanted. I finally woke up perhaps a bit latter than most, made a plan, started executing the plan, revised the plan as needed and continued to work....and 15 years later I can do what I want with my life now and not what they want me to do......this did not happen by "dreaming".

Another good post... :o

Plan the dream, then live the dream...

:D