Overtaking An 8 Year Old Thai Company

Somebody offered me to overtake his 8 Year old Thai Company, what was used to own a House and Land here in Thailand

Can I change the Purpose and the Location of this Company for any Need?

What else do I have to consider?

Would be great to get some helpfull Answers

Thanks in Advance

Evidently English is not your first language........ I thought you were driving your car when you wanted to over-taking the 8 year old company... (take over)

Anyhow, have a lawyer/accountant look at it. 8 mill for a house. WoW, hmm I'd be concerned if the house has moved/sold who will pay the tax on the profit, if the house was sold without the company.

See an accountant, better still start a new company.

Bye

Evidently English is not your first language........ I thought you were driving your car when you wanted to over-taking the 8 year old company... (take over)

Anyhow, have a lawyer/accountant look at it. 8 mill for a house. WoW, hmm I'd be concerned if the house has moved/sold who will pay the tax on the profit, if the house was sold without the company.

Bye

Sorry I'm the <deleted> 8 year old. Not 8 mill, where did i get that from... anyhow same deal, have an accountant look at it......

Bye

Sorry I'm the <deleted> 8 year old. Not 8 mill, where did i get that from... anyhow same deal, have an accountant look at it......

It seems English is not your first language either :D

Hi Folks

thank you for your Postings, but unfortunately nothing was really helpfull

maybe someone else could get me some help to my question?

Why bother going to the trouble of buying an existing company with an unknown past and possible hidden liabilities? To have an accountant check over the company will cost you more than setting up a new company.

Unless you have an overwhelming reason to buy this company, don't touch it. Just set up a new company.

And if you are still tempted, then I would not pay very much for the company, if anything. The costs of closing an existing company are between 12,000 to 50,000 (roughly the range of quotes I had). The existing owner is quite possibly trying to avoid these costs and also charge you a premium as well.

Set up a new company. This is the advice that has been offered many times in TV.

Thanks for your Concerns

As I am informed, to register a new Thai Company, all Shareholders have to proove now, where their Money comes from

and another Law in Thailand garanties an existing Standard, once appoved - in my Case an existing Company

But maybe I am not "up to date" ?