Bank Transfer Funds

2be994510

Please let us know exactly what you are trying to accomplish and maybe we can be of more help.

I apologize if I am wrong below, but this is not an uncommon reason that your question is asked.

If you are trying to get money to a girl here and she is not a Thai citizen so she does not have an ID card or a bank account here, then open a bank account in your name in your country, and make a deposit in it. Send her the ATM card to use. This way you know how much she uses as well.

Please let us know exactly what you are trying to accomplish and maybe we can be of more help.

I apologize if I am wrong below, but this is not an uncommon reason that your question is asked.

If you are trying to get money to a girl here and she is not a Thai citizen so she does not have an ID card or a bank account here, then open a bank account in your name in your country, and make a deposit in it. Send her the ATM card to use. This way you know how much she uses as well.

If this is the case little Miss Innocent will know as 10 others are sending her money exactly the same way