• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am Curruently listening to :

Babyface Feat Stevie Wonder = How Come How Long

Big Mato,Fat Joe Feat Chingo Bling = Mas Maiz (Latin Hip Hop)

Baby Beesh Feut Chingo Bling = Too Many Things

Im into Raggaeton(Latin Hip Hop),Salsa,& R&B

:o

Edited by tytus

Being a child of the 1980s, it is somewhat ingrained in my early memories as the time when music videos went from being a bit of harmless fun, not taking themselves too seriously, to a reprehensible sort of industry.

The Skyhooks as a band were one of the many artists caught up in the birth of this medium, a fact reflected in the concept and style of many of their music videos. At one point, they were the biggest-selling band that Australia had ever seen, and they sort of represent the mentality of a time that seems so far away and distant in today's ultra-conservative, utterly undaring climate.

hel_l, All My Friends Are Getting Married has a certain funny ring to it for me, as all the people I've known since I was a child who aren't dead or in prison are doing exactly that. Scary, isn't it? :o

But then, I discovered salsa music................ hasta la vista baby! :D:D

Recently been very impressed by Gnarls Barkleys second offering called Smiley Faces...

Anyone with a myspace account can listen to it here.. http://www.gnarlsbarkley.com/

(first track is "crazy" second track will be "Smiley Faces" - they will play auto in the bottom right of the page)

totster tcwozereeng.gif

Oops.. obviously you won't need a myspace account to listen to the track... but if you have a myspace account you can find the tracks there on their space also

totster :o

Recently been very impressed by Gnarls Barkleys second offering called Smiley Faces...

Anyone with a myspace account can listen to it here.. http://www.gnarlsbarkley.com/

(first track is "crazy" second track will be "Smiley Faces" - they will play auto in the bottom right of the page)

totster tcwozereeng.gif

Oops.. obviously you won't need a myspace account to listen to the track... but if you have a myspace account you can find the tracks there on their space also

totster :D

Send me totsy baby! :o

noodles, you were 2000 and FIRST!

I´ll be 2006. Considering it is er... 2006.

Listening to an EXCELLENT song, and disc by an unknown (as yet) band.

Song: What I saw in you..... I didn´t see in me for years.

They are a local band from some hippy beach south of San Diego.

noodles, you were 2000 and FIRST!

I´ll be 2006. Considering it is er... 2006.

Listening to an EXCELLENT song, and disc by an unknown (as yet) band.

Song: What I saw in you..... I didn´t see in me for years.

They are a local band from some hippy beach south of San Diego.

No Kayo if you read my post again you will realise what it says, then you will realise i WAS the 2000th reply on this thread.