Firefox

Pattayatony

Im using Firefox and the home page is google in Thai. My question is how do I get rid of this Home page with google on it. Some help would be good as google in Thai is giving me the sh1ts. :o

Click on the Tools button,then Options and then General.

You will see a page where you can change the homepage to what you want BBC,thaivisa or whatever.Just enter the FULL URL,or click on the USE CURRENT PAGE and it will insert it for you.dont forget to save it or it will go back to being the google page

Im using Firefox and the home page is google in Thai. My question is how do I get rid of this Home page with google on it. Some help would be good as google in Thai is giving me the sh1ts. :o

You will see a page where you can change the homepage to what you want BBC,thaivisa or whatever.Just enter the FULL URL,or click on the USE CURRENT PAGE and it will insert it for you.dont forget to save it or it will go back to being the google page

Thanks a million kelv23. I owe you a beer if I ever see you.

I love using firefox its much better than IE, I have been putting up with this for months and all I had to do was ask. Thanks again cheers Tony. :D:D

Thanks a million kelv23. I owe you a beer if I ever see you.

I love using firefox its much better than IE, I have been putting up with this for months and all I had to do was ask. Thanks again cheers Tony. :D:D

no probs.Firefox does have its own little quirks and problems but the benefits that you have with it like the extensions you can add on or just being able to change the look of it more than make up for its faults. any probs and if I can help I will