Now This Bike Would Make Me Happy

visions

tssrs500.jpg

tssrs500cylinders.jpgGrand Prix Engineer Wayne "Wobbly" Wright who has a 30 year career building GP engines and pipes went to work on the engine and the finished piece puts out 112 horsepower and 60 foot pounds of torque. Mounted in a bike weighing 286 pounds total gives you a bike that one might call entertaining

Ooooooh I could see me on that for sure!!!

Unfortunately not posible here.:blink:

The pics wouldnt open,but..

Its a twin 500cc 2 stroke based on moto gp technology from a few years ago.The company is in Cairns Aus.Google the... two-strokeshop.

Awesome performance 130Hp and 115Kg shoehorned into an Aprilla 250 frame.

They also make have just completed a 1100cc triple 2 stroke...yee haa what a beast,I want one too!

Possible to have one here.Just the same as 90% of big bikes brought in here in parts with 30% tax and re-assembled here.

I had A kaswasaki 750 cc 2 stroke 74 horsepower,many years ago.That thing was wicked.From redlight to redlight it would easiy go over 100mph.0-60 in 3+1/2 seconds.I imagine this one will do A whole lot better.

Is that the one they used to call the Widowmaker ?

Beaut of a bike, If you could get one of them here or build one the emmisions would be the last thing l would think about.

The RD350 along with the RD500 were fun the 500 would do only 150mph but it was the way it did it.:blink:

I remember the Kwacka 750 2stoke and the turbo bikes were fun at the time too.

l don't remember the K750 being called windowmaker only the R1 which after 6 years knocked the Blade of it's perch.

Honda were glad of that l think they don't like bad boy image.

I always wanted them to bring out the new Blade with a 990 V5 engine but l guess that will remain a dream of mine.