Bye For Now!

ctrunfree

Heading back to Oz tomorrow, so would just like to say thanks and goodbye to all the kind souls who have helped out by answering my questions, and all the nice TV people we have met through this forum.

Oh, and not forgetting those that I only had the pleasure of sparring with on TV. Its all been good!

Probably won't be back for a while, so let me wish all TV members a safe and prosperous 2011. And Long Live HM the King!

Cheers and all the best for the New Year, It was nice to spend a evening at the footy with you. Hope your not too disappointed that you got your <deleted> kicked in the ashes. Let me know next time your in town and we'll meet up for some beer and banter.

Cheers and all the best for the New Year, It was nice to spend a evening at the footy with you. Hope your not too disappointed that you got your <deleted> kicked in the ashes. Let me know next time your in town and we'll meet up for some beer and banter.

Thanks mate, I'll been keen to do that- and best of luck for CMFC in the big league.

One thing on my to-do list when I get back is to get my British passport...if you can't beat em, ....