Where To Go For Visa Extension?

thaitar

Yes, and a 2 photocopies of the relevant passport pages. (Photo page, visa page, entry stamp page and your arrival-departure card.)

Best way to get your photocopies is to hand your passport to the girl or bloke at the back of the immigration grounds beside the restaurant,and just tell her what you are applying for. She knows exactly what copies you will need. Much easier than looking for a shop and faffing about sorting out your passport pages yourself.

Edited by Asmerom

I need passport photo and 1900 for extension? I got a triple entry visa cheaper lol

Do not confuse the OP.

Triple entry visas can only be obtained in your home country (if you are lucky)

The OP can only get 30 day extension at immigrations within Thailand.

I need passport photo and 1900 for extension? I got a triple entry visa cheaper lol

Do not confuse the OP.

Triple entry visas can only be obtained in your home country (if you are lucky)

The OP can only get 30 day extension at immigrations within Thailand.

Pardon me for mentioning it , but it may be you who is confused. The OP was asking about getting an additional 30 day extension to the triple entry visa he already has. Maybe you misread the rather garbled quote you include in your post. Translated, he meant to say, " Does it really cost a staggering 1900 baht to get a 30 day extension? Crikey ohmy.gif My triple entry visa was cheaper than that !!

No one thought he was asking about getting a triple entry visa, apart from yourself. Still, its easy to get confused after midnight.rolleyes.gif