Electric Gates - Bangkok

Hi All,

I just bought a house on one of the Sansiri projects after selling my condo. The house looks great and all and I am looking at installing an electric gate remotely controlled so that I can open the gate when driving in with the press of a button.

Would any of you know any reliable companies that could come and set up an electric gate in Bangkok? Any ideas on a price? I just need the basics, nothing fancy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

GJ

Edited by greatjob

These folks in Khet Talingchan, Bangkok installed my electric gate over two years...did a very good job...use quality equipment...and back up their warranty. Your results may vary.

http://www.tanyapol.com/index.php

I am currently seeking pricing for a gate opener. I have tried the email contact for this company but so far over the last 3 days no response from them. I did get a quote from a company called "PAT" . Very high price.

How did you contact Tanyapol?

Thanks

These folks in Khet Talingchan, Bangkok installed my electric gate over two years...did a very good job...use quality equipment...and back up their warranty. Your results may vary.

http://www.tanyapol.com/index.php

I am currently seeking pricing for a gate opener. I have tried the email contact for this company but so far over the last 3 days no response from them. I did get a quote from a company called "PAT" . Very high price.

How did you contact Tanyapol?

Thanks

I forget now if I emailed or called...I think I emailed and got a call back from them in about 24 hours. But the phone number on my receipts are 02-884-2401-2 and a separate hand written cell phone number of 086-788-3124 that I think was the salesperson that visited and wrote-up our order...and then visited again during and right after the installation. The "Type" Automatic Gate Opener is quality stuff, so you will pay more than the HomePro crap. And the installers I had did a very good job in installing the system....a professional installation. Your experience may vary.

Edited by Pib