Who Wears The Apron

justsignedin

who does it ?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I cannot do housework without a work permit, I could be jailed and deported

:o  :D  :D  :D  :D

I like that excuse, I'll have to tell my Thai boyfriend. He's a doctor and gets home late nights expectig dinner ready when he gets home while I wash, clean,iron, and keep the condo clean, as well as carrying shopping bags home by BTS everyday. But he does pay me back in other ways so I guess if i didn't like doing it I wouldn't be here. It's called the things we do for Love :D

• 1 month later...

Of course the wife does it all while I sit and watch TV. It is, after all, womens work. Men shouldn't stoop to that level, it's far below us. :o

Well seriously now, my wife has a job that she goes to and I work from home so I tend to do most of the work and I don't really mind it. The only time it bothers me is when my back starts to hurt since I have a chronic injury. Clean the dishes, wash the clothes, vaccum the carpet, cook the food, dusting & polishing, washing the car inside & out, doing most of the shopping for necessities, yardwork outside and giving the dog a shower every week. I do them all. When the wife gets home I will massage her sore muscles and rub "Icy-Hot" cream on for her too. She really appreciates that I know and I am glad to make her happy. Do I do too much?

I had to vote for the last option "my house is a tip" as I´m never home except to slep and change clothes, oh! and I await a the arrival of a pink Thingie from Jellyland to turn 18 and get over here

.... :D:o:D:D

(uh-oh! Now I´m in trouble!!

I am a firm believer in the division of labor.

I am more than willing to do his laundry and cook his food.

He has to take care of car repairs, the dead stuff the dogs bring back and any snakes.

Seems fair to me :o

We have a similar agreement. She has to get rid of all the bugs, spiders, etc that crawl into the house.

No that doesn't mean I'm a wuss when it comes to insects. When a bear comes in the house it's completely my responsibility. Considering that, the least she can do is get rid of a few spiders. :o

cv

Do everything myself.

Full time job, come home around 19:00 every day when I stay in Thailand.

My condo 280 m/2 looks clean and tidy. As long as you keep it clean everyday it is not a lot of work.

KR

Alex

Night shift on TV is really weird sometimes hey? 

You should see them in Chat :D

In answer to the question, I cook, she cleans, she does laundry and I fix stuff.

cv

Whaddya mean :D:D:D

We arn't that bad  :D

Yeah.... you should see us on NON TV... chat services... (Don´t tell QFF! :D:D ) :o:D:D