Lee Young-pyo

Shivek

He looked pretty good considering that was his first game with very little time training witht he rest of the first team squad. I think he needs to keep in mind his defensive duties but i was impressed with the forward runs he was making.

Was hard for him in this game as Davids was coming infield quite often thus leaving him exposed on the left. With more training with the rest of the team i think he will become a very good first team regular..

From videos i have seen of him...only seconf to Christiano Ronaldo in terms of numbers of stepovers!

He looked pretty good considering that was his first game with very little time training witht he rest of the first team squad. I think he needs to keep in mind his defensive duties but i was impressed with the forward runs he was making.

Was hard for him in this game as Davids was coming infield quite often thus leaving him exposed on the left. With more training with the rest of the team i think he will become a very good first team regular..

From videos i have seen of him...only seconf to Christiano Ronaldo in terms of numbers of stepovers!

Yes guy rocks!

He is certainly more attacking than Edman was, and is more skilfull than Atouba (IMHO). I thinki he will bring a lot of the team with his forward play.

We need to get Routledge back from injury and out on the right and then we have good skill, trickery and pace out on both wings which is something we have missed for many years.