Buying A Condo Off Plan In Pattaya

CrossBones

That means 1 million bath?????

If yes please contact me!!!

Soft lad ,you believed about the 1 M baht ? Very few Condos were sold at one Million and then only to Thai and Company ownership .My Condo cost me M1.2 ,the lowest for foreign ownership .I also paid a further B90,000 to get my Chanote and added extra furniture .Still i am willing to swell for M1.2 but only for the next two weeks while i am in Jomtien myself .

It will get cheaper after that?

people in the know ,will realise that what i am offering is a very good price .I have just sold another Condo in Jomtien but only by offering a realistic price .

Edited by Thaifan2

Soft lad ,you believed about the 1 M baht ? Very few Condos were sold at one Million and then only to Thai and Company ownership .My Condo cost me M1.2 ,the lowest for foreign ownership .I also paid a further B90,000 to get my Chanote and added extra furniture .Still i am willing to swell for M1.2 but only for the next two weeks while i am in Jomtien myself .

Must be the case, as he is willing to swell the price for 2 weeks only.

Must be the case, as he is willing to swell the price for 2 weeks only.

After 2 weeks it will go up by B100,000 at leat as i will be back up in Chiang Mai and will have to pay commision on a sale to an Estae agent . If my bargain offer is not taken up i may deside to rent out .

Currently I am looking at several condos within easy walking distance of Jomtien beach. They are popular buldings at the north end not miles down towards Na Jomtien. They come in at around 35-40kB/m² and personally I think they are still seriously overpriced.

A perfectly good condo 100m from the beach sold very recently for the same price per sqm and in my opinion that was pretty fair. The same condo probably cost 50% more to buy 5 years ago.

There is no justification at all for current high asking prices, and the proof is that people ask and ask and no one buys.

I bought a bare shell condo off plan at Nova Mirage,Naklua...When i paid my deposit it was just a plot of land,3 years later i had my condo,foreign name,fitted it out and sold it pretty quickly....Nova were good,never had a problem......from what ive seen and heard,Nova are trustworthy to deal with....