Pattaya Taxi Drivers File A Complaint Against Bangkok Taxi Drivers

Rimmer

Pattaya Drivers File A Complaint Against Bangkok Drivers

PATTAYA: -- Chairman of Song-Taew Bus Co-operation filed a petition to the Deputy Mayor about Bangkok taxis and motorbike taxis operating illegally in Pattaya and causing much troubles, which could give Pattaya legal taxis a bad reputation.

Pattaya, 29th March 2011 [PDN]: At 12 p.m., Mr. Thawat Puekboonnak, the Chairman of Song-Taew Bus Public Service Co-Operation along with 50 other members submitted a petition to Mr. Ronnakij Eakkasing, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya, at Pattaya City Hall.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: -- 2011-03-30

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I hereby complain about the ENTIRE Pattaya no-meter fake-meter taxis. They don't use their meters. They are owned by the baht bus "collective" mafia. What a farce!!!!! What a totally corrupt city that allows this to continue, and they have the nerve to complain about Bangkok taxis which are REAL taxis, which is exactly what Pattaya desperately needs? OMG. I can't even imagine how their brains work that the powers that be think this is an acceptable situation, except of course Ka-Ching Ka-Ching, that I get. All this lip service about changing Pattaya into a world class resort, and nothing, no action at all to fix the taxi meter farce here.

Edited by Jingthing

this is a bad joke.

the baht buses while being great dysfunctional and charging too high prices on chartered runs can still be seen as useful because they are cheap.

the pattaya 'taxis' are scam artists.

"meter taxis" which never turn on their meters.

when some bangkok taxis are in town, they are THE ONLY METER TAXIS in Pattaya, because PATTAYA HAS NO METER TAXIS!

this is another topic for the mayor's facebook page

Someone on the Mayors Facebook has been asking him about the cities agreement with the meter taxies.

Are they breaking their agreement with the city by refusing to use the meters?

I'd be delighted to see this "complaint" backfire in the face of these fake pattaya taxis.

Someone on the Mayors Facebook has been asking him about the cities agreement with the meter taxies.

Are they breaking their agreement with the city by refusing to use the meters?

I'd be delighted to see this "complaint" backfire in the face of these fake pattaya taxis.

Wouldn't we all, but I think it'll be snowing here first...

Good point! Why dont you post it on the mayors facebook page? He might read it, you never know :)

Wanking would be much more productive. Can I say that?

He might un-friend you. :whistling:

He who has not wanked sinned ... et cetera et cetera ...

Edited by Jingthing