Visa Advice

Hi everybody,

First off, these forums are great - I've learned a ton!

I wanted to get some opinions on what visa option to explore given these circumstances:

-28, USA citizen

-Currently working remotely in Sriracha in online marketing (still on my first 30 day tourist visa).

-Wanting to live here 3-5 months, but am a little nervous about re-upping the 30 day tourist visa each month, and because I do not currently have airfare outside of the country (would prefer not to make that decision for a few months).

-I've looked into an education non-immigration visa, but it looks like they are all one-year. Are there any 6 or 3-month options of this type?

-I'm also very open to the possibility of doing some advertising work here (social media stuff, video editing, etc.) that could lead to a non-immigration type B visa.

-Also the possibility have investing/helping to operate a small business with some Thai friends (clothing shop, little restaurant, etc.). Are there any visa option associated with this?

So the easiest move at the moment is the monthly visa run, but potential border difficulties and the hassle of going every month have me strongly considering a more long-term option.

Sorry for all the info, I just want to get some advice from people with a lot of experience in these matters.

Thank you!