Sri Ratcha

aaronuk

Hi,

Just started staying in Sri Ratcha, my wife has an Ice-cream bar (SOMIX) up on the forth floor of the mall (Pacific Park) there. I am up there most days if there are any travellers or locals like to say hi and share any experiences/advice.

I have discovered where to get all sorts of things from IT (my own expertise) to a nice grilled fish for dinner.

I have yet to take a trip over to Koh Sichang but intend to in the coming weeks.

Aaron.

Our son goes to Assumption college ,so we drive there regularaly,nice park on the seafront.

Are you talking about Si Racha near Pattaya and Ban Chang? If so, I am curious what the prices are for beachfront condos. Are they all grossly overpriced? Any recommendations?

Our son goes to Assumption college ,so we drive there regularaly,nice park on the seafront.

Are you talking about Si Racha near Pattaya and Ban Chang? If so, I am curious what the prices are for beachfront condos. Are they all grossly overpriced? Any recommendations?

Sri Racha is between Pattaya and Chonburi, nowhere near Ban Chang.

no beachfront condos at all I'm afraid. In fact no beach, mostly piers.

Sorry, I was actually thinking about Rayong.

Sorry, I was actually thinking about Rayong.

Rayong is even further away...cool.gif

I like sri ratcha and plan to explore there a lot more when I'm back in los. We have a place 5 mins drive from leam chabang so its easier to get to sri ratcha than patts.

The market is excelant and I found the prices to be a lot cheaper than pattaya, I would welcome any advice or suggestions on places to visit in sri ratcha.

I like sri ratcha and plan to explore there a lot more when I'm back in los. We have a place 5 mins drive from leam chabang so its easier to get to sri ratcha than patts.

The market is excelant and I found the prices to be a lot cheaper than pattaya, I would welcome any advice or suggestions on places to visit in sri ratcha.

• I've heard the island (Ko Si Chang) is nice.
  • I've been to the pier and it's nice.
  • Then there's the Sir Racha Zoo, which would have been nice except for all the Japanese tourists that were there. The scorpion lady was kind of gruesome.
  • There's the market (Talad Nongmon) on Sukhumvit Road just north of Sir Racha which is interesting. I think it actually might be in Bang Saen.