Who Has The Rain Charts For Thailand?

IanForbes

I'm back here in Canada now and was talking to a friend of mine. He and his teen age daughter are planning on coming to Thailand some time in the Fall. They were originally planning on coming in September, but I thought September was still the rainy season. I know someone once posted a chart of the rainy months in Thailand but I can't seem to find it. I always come in November and stay until April, so I'm not much help. I never see any appreciable rain for 5 months and that suits me just fine. The 4 days we had in March was totally out of the norm this year... as was the flooding in the south. Can someone who knows more than me post that chart again. I'd hate to see my friends hit a situation like what happened in Samui recently.

Thank you. I'll pass it on and let them know. I told them they should come in November and not take the risk of raining out an otherwise great holiday. Interesting to note the differences in weather patterns and how Koh Chang seems to be one of the more rainy areas.