New Dentist At Meechok Plaza

mallmagician

Hi all,

In a month or so I intend to get a lot if dental work done, and veneers etc. As I have a fear of dentists, the work now needing to be done is a lot I'm pretty sure. Once my teeth are all healthy etc, I intend to get veneers, as my teeth are badly discoloured.

I live very close to rimping mee chok, so I am quite keen on finding out if the dentist there is any good? Price looks similar to Grace, which is ok. I'm mainly wanting to make sure my money is spent wisely, without having to make god knows how many trips to a city clinic.

Any experiences?

Thanks

Ok, thats enough to put me off. I guess if the prices are similar to Grace, I may aswell go to Grace. I just dont relish the thought of travelling into the city everyday for my torture. :)

Thanks for the info.

If anyone else has any experience with this new dentist at MeeChok, Im still interested to hear anyway.

My wife went in for a filling. No x-ray. I have never heard of a dentist drilling and filling a tooth without taking an x-ray. Now my wife is complaining that the pain is still there. Furthermore, she told me that her sense is that the dentist was completely inexperienced because the dentist didn't ask my wife to open her mouth before using the device that squirts water - it went all over my wife's face.

Perhaps the dentist was preparing for Songkran :whistling:

I use to go to Grace, but have switched to Elite Smile located next to Ponthip Plaza across from the Night Bizarre. Excellent treatment for a root canal, and no pain. Dr. Joy was excellent, and speaks English quite well.

Check out

Edited by venturalaw

Thanks for that.

Looking at Elite Smiles website - their composite veneers are twice the price of Grace, but the other non-cosmetic stuff is priced well, and the reputation seems to be very good.

So, its a toss up between an All-In-One treatment plan at Grace (Considering the 3,000 baht per visible tooth saving for veneers), or splitting the job by going to Elite for the medical side, and to Grace for their technological prowess and cheaper veneers.

I think I may just book appointments at both for a rough quote on getting the joblot done, and let the winner be the one that gives me the lowest price. hehe.

Cheers