Is True Vision Satellite Tv Down

ballbreaker

Wow, I was able to contact True, they have no idea that they are down.

The operator asked me to reset the receiver, to unplug the antenna cable and reattach it, naturally to no avail.

I told her that it's not my receiver, and it would be a bit too much of a coincidence that hundreds of users have their receiver defect at the same time. She wouldn't listen...

True-ly amazing.

OK, True called my back. Apparently the satellite (Thaisat) has a problem and True had no idea.

One wonders how they monitor their own signal.

True not working for me either. Can't get throughto them on the phone- I suppose they're inundated with folks calling for help.

OK, True called my back. Apparently the satellite (Thaisat) has a problem and True had no idea.

One wonders how they monitor their own signal.

Well to be fair the people manning the phones may not have known, but I doubt that ignorance extends to the technicians.

It's annoying, but aside from a few rain-induced temporary outages I can't remember them going down any time in the past few years.

The last few times I tried their phone [before checking ThaiVisa] I got a recorded message that " this number is not assigned." I guess the number of calls caused a telephonic cardiac arrest.

TrueVisions TV website now says their satellite is down and they have loss communication with the satellite. They also state they do not know if the problem is temporary or not. Strange most of the over the air signals from our antenna are gone too.

Edited by gosompoi

Its the same in Songkhla zero just searching for signal , its a pity we cant watch live UK Tv with a prox server on the internet its funny I still pay for a UK Tv licence but cant watch it over in Thailand maybe one day there sort out the copyright laws .

Cheers

Sub101uk

I'm in Bangkok and TrueVision channels are down (which are KU band channels) and when switching to my C band system pointed at Thaicom5 all C band channels are down. But hey, I have a second LNB on my C Band dish aligned to the NSS6 satellite (KU band channels), so I'm getting around 30 Thai channels...at least that keeps the TV busy and makes some noise.