Art Supplies

harsu

I'm looking for some help in finding art supplies in Chiang Mai, particularly for water colours. I will be visiting here from 'up north' later this week. On previous visits to town, I found one small art supply shop near the CM university art dept. and gallery, but there must be more! Someone mentioned there might be somewhere near 'the Union bar'(?). Any help and directions suitable for use by an out of towner with a street map would be most gratefully received.

That was just what I was looking for! I did a search before posting my request, but my computer kept freezing and not coming up with anything, so I ended up just putting in a request. Many thanks.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Harsu,

Thought this topic recently discussed here ... sure enough : art supplies in Chiang Mai

good luck, ~o:37;

That was just what I was looking for! I did a search before posting my request, but my computer kept freezing and not coming up with anything, so I ended up just putting in a request. Many thanks.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Harsu,

Thought this topic recently discussed here ... sure enough : art supplies in Chiang Mai

good luck, ~o:37;