Don'T Try This At Home! 'Superhands' Chef Takes Cooking To The Extreme By Dipping His Bare Hands Into Boiling Fat

Boater

Dipping his hands into hot boiling fat this chef takes his cooking to the extreme.

Kann 'Superhands' Trichan can bury his hands deep into hot boiling fat and sieve fried chicken with his own fingers.

Amazingly the 50-year-old - a world record holder - walks away with no blisters at all.

'When I put my hands into the oil it feels hot but it doesn't burn or blister my skin,' said Kann, from Chiang Mai, in Thailand. 'I can fry rice, chicken, and many things with just my bare hands.'

article-0-0C6D6D1C00000578-898_634x391.jpg Record breaker: Kann Trichan can pluck 20 pieces of chicken from 480C fat in a minute

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394800/Dont-try-home-Superhands-chef-takes-cooking-extreme-dipping-bare-hands-BOILING-fat.html#ixzz1OV2G1qDm

After having spent 2 months in a burn ward 40 years ago I still remember the pain of being burnt. Even a splatter of boiling oil on your skin will burn you. It makes me cringe a little to see what he does. It's probably related to the guys who can walk on burning coals. I have no way of explaining why they don't get burnt.

I haven't seen how he does this, but for those of us with minor knowledge in physics it'd be partially explainable if this guys suffers from excessive perspiring hands. Still, this must sting like he**...

They did this on Myth Busters, but they stuck their hand in molten lead not boiling oil. Looks like his arms are wet, the water boils off instantly as you put your finger in and creates a steam barrier protecting you

After having spent 2 months in a burn ward 40 years ago I still remember the pain of being burnt. Even a splatter of boiling oil on your skin will burn you. It makes me cringe a little to see what he does. It's probably related to the guys who can walk on burning coals. I have no way of explaining why they don't get burnt.

Walking on Hot Coals

Walking on Hot Coals

Thanks for the link, mossy. Good information.