Where Can I Send A Fax Overseas?

lannarose

If you have your own computer then there is no reason why you can't send your own facsimiles.

This document requires a clear signature and I can't do that through the computer. And no, I don't have a scanner.

I've been using the same guy (business) for a couple of years now. He has a small kiosk located in Kad Suan Kaew. His kiosk is located in Topps just beyond the pharmacy near the newspaper and magazine stand. I never had a problem there.

Thanks, I know the guy you're talking about. I do my photocopying with him. Is he still there though?

Edited by lannarose

I've been using the same guy (business) for a couple of years now. He has a small kiosk located in Kad Suan Kaew. His kiosk is located in Topps just beyond the pharmacy near the newspaper and magazine stand. I never had a problem there.

Thanks, I know the guy you're talking about. I do my photocopying with him. Is he still there though?

- Geez - I hope so... Last time I used his service was February... If he's gone then, does anyone know where I can send a fax overseas? Preferably from someone who can speak a little English and has a clue about the technicalities of sending a fax.

- Geez - I hope so... Last time I used his service was February... If he's gone then, does anyone know where I can send a fax overseas? Preferably from someone who can speak a little English and has a clue about the technicalities of sending a fax.

Hahaha! I thought he was no longer there the last time I was there, which was a week ago. But I'll go check it out again tomorrow. Do you think 50Bt a page for an overseas fax a fair price (standard price for all overseas faxes)?

Edited by lannarose

Hahaha! I thought he was no longer there the last time I was there, which was a week ago. But I'll go check it out again tomorrow. Do you think 50Bt a page for an overseas fax a fair price (standard price for all overseas faxes)?

I kept the fax transmission confirmation printout from my last transaction with this shop. I wrote a note to myself on the printout "83 baht - fax + 2 copies". I would have faxed 2 pages to USA.

As far as the cost goes...I guess it would depend on how many pages I was sending. But if I can be 'in and out' like a duck making love for 100 baht (I only send 2 pages), I'll be just as happy as the duck...

Edited by chiangmaiman99