Reading Thai Women

wormdrive

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep at it wormdrive, persistance, persistance and a little bit of persistance is what's needed  :o

I don't want you to give up, cos i can't wait for the next installment  :D I'll give 5/1 she'll be talking "bpaak waan" (sp) to him and calling him "Terak" in 3 weeks  :D

5/1 is a bit short. After that brush off i'd want at least 10/1 :D

Well, when 'The King of Babitude' (that's me btw :o ) read the original post, I don't hold out much hope that anything will come of it. I hope I'm wrong though.

But, after several months of her going to the same club and when asked if she remembered him and she replied with 'Maybe' ..........I'll take 10/1.

:D

Well, when 'The King of Babitude' (that's me btw :o ) read the original post, I don't hold out much hope that anything will come of it. I hope I'm wrong though.

But, after several months of her going to the same club and when asked if she remembered him and she replied with 'Maybe' ..........I'll take 10/1.

:D

If you think about it, 'maybe' is a very strange answer there. If she wanted to give the brushoff, she'd say 'no'. If she wanted to keep talking and did remember, she'd say yes, or if she wanted to keep talking but didn't remember, she'd say 'ummm, yeah, sort of' or words to that effect. When on earth would a natural response be 'maybe'?

On the other hand, an unnatural response due to being told she should play hard to get, might be 'maybe'.

That's a lot to read into one word though. I'd have shrugged and given up. Or at best, sat back and let her make another move if she wants. But that's just me :-)

common sense...

if someone is really scared of you, they will run away.

if someone is a little scared of you, they will not talk to you.

if someone is interested in you, they will talk to you.

if someone really likes you, they will look into your eyes, and smile.

when a guy likes a girl, the guy usually stands next to the girl hoping to catch her attention.

when a girl likes a guy, she usually does the same, but more often likes to parade in front of them again hoping to catch the persons attention.

I'm not an expert by any means. but this is my experience.

your 5 minute discussion with the girl is a "maybe". if she does another 5 minute discussion with you, it's a "hopeful". another 5 minutes would make it "first base"

.....with 3 more bases to go for a home run.

She HATES coffee.

Next time offer her Sambuca.

At the gym you wear tight shorts. She can see the outline of your assets. Not appealing enough unfortunately. Pack you shorts with tissues.

She told you that it was a two hour trip home for her. She didn't want to go home that night. She wanted you to take her to that high rise hotel near the bus stop. Not for sex though, just for a bottle or two of Sambuca and a good nights sleep.

She was right when she told you that she doesn't have a boyfriend. She only likes girls.

That's why she is trying to butch herself up on steroids.

She gave you very good advice, get your next girl from the go-go bar.

:o

Thai people don't like to say "No" in a forthright manner. It is considered rude. Now, is she interested? Who knows but by continuing to say "I just want to be friends" would certainly get my guard up. Why so insistent on this point and then to ask about a boyfriend! Clearly, the "boy" wants to be more than friends and any girl with a bit of a brain will realize this. She may or may not be interested but pushing her will probably only get her to run. Most young traditional Thais date in a large group, one on one dating usually does not occur until much later.

Thai people don't like to say "No" in a forthright manner. It is considered rude. Now, is she interested? Who knows but by continuing to say "I just want to be friends" would certainly get my guard up. Why so insistent on this point and then to ask about a boyfriend! Clearly, the "boy" wants to be more than friends and any girl with a bit of a brain will realize this. She may or may not be interested but pushing her will probably only get her to run. Most young traditional Thais date in a large group, one on one dating usually does not occur until much later.

Exactly thats why I suggested he invite her out for some food w/her mates along. I think you hit upon it SBK - make your intentions known you are interested instead of BS about.

I think it could have swung either way, but the guy lost points for

- "It's very easy for me to get a girl."

- asking her out for coffee

- asking if she had a boyfriend

BUT, there still might be hope. She kinda "tod sapan" (giving encouraging signals) when she mentions they might see each other again at the gym. So maybe if the opportunity arises, they can chat a bit again. The guy just has to be careful he's not rushing things, because Thai girls are taught to "len tua" (play hard to get) to not be seen as easy, hurting their good reputation.

The guy was given an opportunity to carry on the conversation further when she mentioned that she'd been to his country before. He could have asked her where she had been, what she thought of it, etc., leading to other topics that could get them talking. But instead all he said was "ya. ok, well maybe we can get coffee another day?" :o

She HATES coffee.

At the gym you wear tight shorts. She can see the outline of your assets. Not appealing enough unfortunately. Pack you shorts with tissues.

She told you that it was a two hour trip home for her. She didn't want to go home that night. She wanted you to take her to that high rise hotel near the bus stop. Not for sex though, just for a bottle or two of Sambuca and a good nights sleep.

She was right when she told you that she doesn't have a boyfriend. She only likes girls.

Sambuca brings back some bad memories :D

She HATES coffee.

Sambuca brings back some bad memories :D

Me too Icey....... goes way, way back! Must be a teenage thing..... :D

I think she is not interested at all. If you ask a girl in Asia "where are you going?" and she responds at all, you have a chance, she is not closed to the idea. If she gives you the "I don't wanna talk" brush off - forget it. It's like the flow song "don't push the river", there is never any need to try to force your will. Align your intentions and you will attract what it is you need. I really think this is tha case with picking up girls in Asia. Don't push it, allow it to happen.

Ok, so I have been here in Thailand for more than a few years... but one thing that gets me is "reading" Thai women. I am asking for opinions on this one.

//

Perhaps if can sing this to her next time,

ออกมาคืนนี้ ฉันไม่ได้ตั้งใจมาเที่ยว ออกมาคนเดียว มาตามหาคนที่ห่างไกล

แต่ว่าไม่รู้ไม่รู้เลย ว่าเธออยู่ไหน หรือเธอจะอยู่กับใคร ในคืนนี้

มาอยู่ตรงนี้ มาร้านที่เธอมาประจำ โอ้แม่งามขำ ขอแค่พบเธออีกสักครั้ง

อยากบอกให้รู้คิดถึงเธอ จากกันคืนนั้น เธอเอาหัวใจของฉันติดมือไปด้วย

*(ท่ามกลางผู้คน มากล้นในคืนหลอกลวง) (ท่ามกลางผู้คน ในค่ำในคืนหลอกลวง)

มีใจหนึ่งดวง มันคิดไปไกลกว่านั้น อยากเปลี่ยนความรักชั่วคราว

เปลี่ยนความสัมพันธ์ชั่วคืน เปลี่ยนเป็นรักที่ยั่งยืน กับเธอตลอดไป

ในค่ำคืนนี้ ไม่รู้เธอจะมาหรือเปล่า ปล่อยใจคนหนาว มาเฝ้ารอเธอด้วยความหวัง

ไม่น่าเชื่อเลยว่าเพียงหนึ่งคืน ที่เราได้เจอ ทำให้หัวใจฉันเพ้อ รักเธออย่างนี้

(ซ้ำ * )

(ซ้ำ * )

อยากเปลี่ยนความรักชั่วคราว เปลี่ยนความสัมพันธ์หลอกลวง เปลี่ยนให้ใจสองดวงรักกันตลอดไป

Ok, so I have been here in Thailand for more than a few years... but one thing that gets me is "reading" Thai women. I am asking for opinions on this one.

//

Perhaps if can sing this to her next time,

ออกมาคืนนี้ ฉันไม่ได้ตั้งใจมาเที่ยว ออกมาคนเดียว มาตามหาคนที่ห่างไกล

แต่ว่าไม่รู้ไม่รู้เลย ว่าเธออยู่ไหน หรือเธอจะอยู่กับใคร ในคืนนี้

มาอยู่ตรงนี้ มาร้านที่เธอมาประจำ โอ้แม่งามขำ ขอแค่พบเธออีกสักครั้ง

อยากบอกให้รู้คิดถึงเธอ จากกันคืนนั้น เธอเอาหัวใจของฉันติดมือไปด้วย

*(ท่ามกลางผู้คน มากล้นในคืนหลอกลวง) (ท่ามกลางผู้คน ในค่ำในคืนหลอกลวง)

มีใจหนึ่งดวง มันคิดไปไกลกว่านั้น อยากเปลี่ยนความรักชั่วคราว

เปลี่ยนความสัมพันธ์ชั่วคืน เปลี่ยนเป็นรักที่ยั่งยืน กับเธอตลอดไป

ในค่ำคืนนี้ ไม่รู้เธอจะมาหรือเปล่า ปล่อยใจคนหนาว มาเฝ้ารอเธอด้วยความหวัง

ไม่น่าเชื่อเลยว่าเพียงหนึ่งคืน ที่เราได้เจอ ทำให้หัวใจฉันเพ้อ รักเธออย่างนี้

(ซ้ำ * )

(ซ้ำ * )

อยากเปลี่ยนความรักชั่วคราว เปลี่ยนความสัมพันธ์หลอกลวง เปลี่ยนให้ใจสองดวงรักกันตลอดไป

Naw...skip all that and just tell her: ช่ยเล่าเรี่องนี้ให้หมคชิ :D

Thais never give straight answers anyway but saying that you see her at the gym and time will see. My guess like a few others have said is that she doesn't sounds interested in you. Nobody like a pushy farang. Speak Thai to her will help. Thais love "narak" words :o Good luck.

Fellas:

Whats to read with a Thai girl? Is she a book? LAme....

Get the short time ones and be done with her!

Still can't understand why u want to tie yoruself up with one of these creatures!

Stay single and love it.

The way some of you talk as though these girls have something special to give is funny.

I see so many of these sad foreign men hooking up with leeching women. BAr girl or not these girls are not worth becoming friendly with. Just use their bodies for ur pleasure and be done with them. What do these girls have to offer u besides a little moisutre between their legs? Do they come with money? Jobs?

Hey, do what I did and hook up with a horny older woman and let her take you everywhere. They dont even want u to live with them. Its awesome! That is the way to do it. All of you falling for these tight bodied girls are missing out on some real horny ladies who just want some companionship and make it worth your while. MAny of you men are thinking too narrow mindedly!

Turok

Turok..

I guess each to their own. You seem like you are having fun doing what you are doing but to say that these girls offer just "a little moisutre between their legs" is naive and disrespectful.

Maybe the original poster is looking for something a little more than just a bit of moisture?

Hey, do what I did and hook up with a horny older woman and let her take you everywhere. 

All of you falling for these tight bodied girls are missing out on some real horny ladies who just want some companionship and make it worth your while. 

And this makes you different from a BG? :o