What's The City

Neeranam

Your kinda in the right direction - not Scandanavia though.

not scandinavia....so maybe baltic or just the northern part of europe?

but can't really think of a capital city that looks like this in the area....on top of it the QE2 also parks there so it needs to have a seaport for large vessels..maybe somewhere canada?

If you are referring to the ship in the background, that is not the QE2 - she does not have a central funnel and her superstructure is much longer. Not enough detail to identify which ship it is though.

However back on topic I reckon you are right in that this is Canada and therefore as a Capital City this must be Ottawa.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your kinda in the right direction - not Scandanavia though.

not scandinavia....so maybe baltic or just the northern part of europe?

but can't really think of a capital city that looks like this in the area....on top of it the QE2 also parks there so it needs to have a seaport for large vessels..maybe somewhere canada?

If you are referring to the ship in the background, that is not the QE2 - she does not have a central funnel and her superstructure is much longer. Not enough detail to identify which ship it is though.

However back on topic I reckon you are right in that this is Canada and therefore as a Capital City this must be Ottawa.

You are right not Qe2 ...it is just too short for that...

i am not sure if ottawa..but i recall that church from somewhere....

St Lucia?

Nice place but no...its quite a distance away from there

what the heck,,,,Could it be Marseille, France (old port area) :o

It isn't Marseille ...but you are in the right area although it's still a bit of a distance from Marseille itself

St Lucia?

It isn't Marseille ...but you are in the right area although it's still a bit of a distance from Marseille itself

Even if the picture could be enlarged I can not see the very end what it looks like. Could it be Alanya, Turkey with the red tower,,, but then again maybe my eyes should be examined.

St Lucia?

Even if the picture could be enlarged I can not see the very end what it looks like. Could it be Alanya, Turkey with the red tower,,, but then again maybe my eyes should be examined.

Alanya is about the same distance away than Marseille from the place we searching ...actually a little more ...but you are on the right track

St Lucia?

Alanya is about the same distance away than Marseille from the place we searching ...actually a little more ...but you are on the right track

The country in itself, is it known for the statues of Christ?

I think it is somewhere in Portugal but unfortunately I have to get back about this. Busy,,,, Ciao

Not Portugal........it is almost the same distance away from Marseille as from Alanya ....so it can't be portugal...

Another thing about the City ...quite often you find ships registered there.

I think it is somewhere in Portugal but unfortunately I have to get back about this. Busy,,,, Ciao

Not Portugal........it is almost the same distance away from Marseille as from Alanya ....so it can't be portugal...

I am taking a wild guess of the old cities of Malta, they have a port and building structures looks as if they could match??? :o

I am taking a wild guess of the old cities of Malta, they have a port and building structures looks as if they could match??? :o

yes Malta it is so whats the City's name ?

Could it be Valletta

Could it be Valletta

Valetta it is ... :D Now it's your turn...

As I am not a comp wiz, I need some help here, copy, paste is working right?

no not copy paste....when you reply you have below a field with the "choose" button..so with this you will be able locate the picture you want to upload and once selected you tick "add this attachment " and then "add reply" for posting it.

As I am not a comp wiz, I need some help here, copy, paste is working right?

no not copy paste....when you reply you have below a field with the "choose" button..so with this you will be able locate the picture you want to upload and once selected you tick "add this attachment " and then "add reply" for posting it.

Alright here we go

post-32878-1155391289_thumb.jpg

Hi 'Advanced Member'!

I like the name - what was the original one?

Is the city Chicago?

Nope, not even close.

You have to travel far and south to reach this city. Beatiful place though

So is this in the Southern Hemisphere? Actually i also thought it was somewhere east coast US but not anymore ...is it perhaps in Australia?