Pc Suite V: 6.6

mpdkorat

Yesterday I purchased a Nokia Mobile Phone N 70 model in Korat Thailand. I tried to install Nokia PC suite Ver 6.6 today and I got the following error message.

Error 1935. An Error occurred during installation os assembly.

‘Microsoft. MSXML2, Publickey token=”6bd6b9abf345378f”, version= “4.20.9818.0”, type”win 32”’ processor Architecture =”X86””

Please refer to Help & Support for more information. HRESULT: 80070002.

The installation caused serious problems with my computer and I had to use Noton Go Back to get my computer to reboot properly.

I’m using Microsoft XP with service Pack 2 installed. Any ideas how I get this software to work

Thank you.

hi'

as far as I know, nokia doesn't give this one for free :o

just a bad copy :D and surely not only where you are ...

francois

Actually it is for free you can download from the Nokia web site which I also tried doing. When I tried to install it for the second time after getting the installtion software from Nokia site, I got the same error message again. The installation started to roll back and I got a further error message saying:

Error:- 1603 Fatel error during installation. Consult windows installer help (msi.chm) For more informaion. I'm still none the wiser?

hi'

as far as I know, nokia doesn't give this one for free :o

just a bad copy :D and surely not only where you are ...

francois

Actually it is for free you can download from the Nokia web site which I also tried doing. When I tried to install it for the second time after getting the installtion software from Nokia site, I got the same error message again. The installation started to roll back and I got a further error message saying:

Error:- 1603 Fatel error during installation. Consult windows installer help (msi.chm) For more informaion. I'm still none the wiser?

hi' wise man :D

so, even if you download it doen't work :D

did you try to install a small program to check that the windows installer is ok?

if not, run sfc /scannow to check the integrity of windows system files, you'll have to insert the win cd in your cd reader, once completed, run sfc /purgecache, and reboot.

hope it can help a bit :D

francois