Classifieds

treesaregreen

Hi. I'm having problems viewing the full details of classified ads.

When I see an ad I like I then click on the more>> tab. I get taken to another page with image (most of the time there is no image) and main details of the ad on the right hand side. But there is no description at all. The brief ad details on the 1st page show a brief description but all of that disappears when taken to the page for that ad, and the other brief classifieds are listed below it on the same page.

I cannot find any way to view more details. Is there a technical issue or can anyone help? :unsure:

Thanks.

Even with turn off your ad blocker it is pot luck if you see anything........... That new site is nothing but a pain, myself cannot be fussed with all the hassle so never use it anymore, likewise loads of friend say the same + never use anymore.

Just hope one day the site will be re done in another sensible format which everyone can use regardless of Browser..

Out of interest works 80+% of the time if you use I.E myself Hate I.E. but have tried it on about 12 PC/Laptops and works only on I.E. most of the time

Likewise I have stopped opening up the classifieds.

If an ad is going to be of any use, prospective buyers need to to be able to access the details quicky and easily, this is clearly not the case.

I'm all for progress and improvements but this doesn't seem to be the case here.

I can see 100% of the ads with no ad blocker turned on.

Your very Lucky...... I need some Computer items right now this week 3 item of interest in Classified, no matter what PC or laptop used can not view adds not even in I.reached E.

Quite a lot of the code/scripts in the classifieds doesnt seem to work any more. The thumbnail image scolling and main image replacement for a start.

I dare say if it prevented the display of pay ads in the main forum someone would have fixed it in seconds. :(

Odd did someone do something ?

Works fine this morning ?? in chrome and Safari...

went a little crazy as could not believe it after all these months, clicked on loads of different adds all opened :whistling:

Many thanks what every you did.

I use Google Chrome for my browser. Have never had any trouble viewing ads. But if there is something there that is tricky for other browsers, it sure ought to be remedied and put into the simplest format recognizable by all browsers. There should be nothing in the ads themselves that require a popup blocker to be disabled in order to view the ads. To put anything like that in them would just be goofy. Better to fix the ad than to tell 100,000 users to turn off their pop-up blockers when they want to view the classifieds.

Do you have a link or screenshot of the ones that show the code? If so please email them to support (at) thaivisa.com. Bit hard to know where to look when I don't see it.