Seeking A Studio Or Apartment Near Thammasat University

Someone posted a topic about this a couple years ago, but I think that info is a bit outdated, I was wondering if anyone has some up to date advice....

I'm going to be studying at Thammasat University (the campus near Chao Phraya River) this upcoming year. I am looking for a furnished rental in the area, for the whole year.

I'd love to find a cool apartment/condo really close to the University (maybe on the river??) Ideally my perfect place has a kitchen, a pool, maybe a garden or some outside seating area.... I know this is a lot to ask for and i'd be happy if I just got a kitchen! I'm just looking for a one bedroom/studio.

I found a website that suggested the Rattana Cosin Condominiums and they look really nice, but there isn't a central renting office, and I have no idea where they are located... does anyone know?

If anyone knows of some places I could check out that would be great!

Your program will have a pretty good list of condos and apartments along with contact numbers. Thai Studies, BE, BBA all have good lists, including contact numbers for Rattanakosan Condo.

Edited by ricklev

Rattanakosan has a lot of exchange students and all have told me they liked it well enough. There are several other newer condo complexes close by to Rattanakosan in what is called the Pinklao area across the river from Tha Prachan. It's a hideous urban area though, but convenient for Thammasat.