Looking For Room Suggestions In The 6-8K Range

Hey all.

Previously lived out in Ratchada/Suttisan for 6300 bath/month for a 36 sqm room, pool, 24/7 restaurant/minimart etc. Now im heading back to Bangkok again and im looking for similar alternatives. I did like the Ratchada area tough, but any suggestions are of interest.

Thanks in advance.

Have a 38 sqm studio apartment close to the Phrakhanong BTS station for 7k per month(1 year contract only). Nothing fancy but clean and convenient. Call me at 086-733-1495 if you are interested. Owner is looking for nice friendly tenants--i.e. she's not interested in renting to "high fliers"(someone who has a new girlfriend every week)..

Edited by mauiguy90

Hey all.

Previously lived out in Ratchada/Suttisan for 6300 bath/month for a 36 sqm room, pool, 24/7 restaurant/minimart etc. Now im heading back to Bangkok again and im looking for similar alternatives. I did like the Ratchada area tough, but any suggestions are of interest.

Thanks in advance.

What was the name of this place?

• 1 month later...

MD place is behind fortune ratchada. Could be the place you stayed before as it has all of the facilities you mentionded. The bonus with this place past the location is it has its own micro community within its location so its a kinda island in the sea of noise within bkk. I stayed there for 3 months a few years ago and loved it. i still go back every now and again to use the pool when i fancy a swim as its near by. the number is 02-248-7590-98. adress. 522/204 soi songprang, asoke-dindaeng rd, dindeang, bangkok 10400.

enjoy :wai: