Car Value

adder

try an ad in classifieds.thaivisa.com

sold my Vigo 18 months old/30k km in 2 days. Paid 951k new, sold at 850k baht to a tent dealer travelling from BKK to Phuket to get it. This was just when Toyota factories in TH had closed due to lack of parts

Citys can be found, so anyone paying showroom price for a one year old, would be....................

sold my Vigo 18 months old/30k km in 2 days. Paid 951k new, sold at 850k baht to a tent dealer travelling from BKK to Phuket to get it. This was just when Toyota factories in TH had closed due to lack of parts

Citys can be found, so anyone paying showroom price for a one year old, would be....................

According to a thread on TV 2 wks ago a guy said he had been on the waiting list but had been told by Honda they would refund his deposit because they can't supply the car :(

According to a thread on TV 2 wks ago a guy said he had been on the waiting list but had been told by Honda they would refund his deposit because they can't supply the car :(

my GF was a few weeks ago trying to source the 574k baht City in white or red metalic, and did not succeed calling 20 dealers. But found other colors and models. There are more than 150 dealers as I recall, and some have cars in stock, or have ordered from the limited manufactoring

my GF was a few weeks ago trying to source the 574k baht City in white or red metalic, and did not succeed calling 20 dealers. But found other colors and models. There are more than 150 dealers as I recall, and some have cars in stock, or have ordered from the limited manufactoring

Mine is the top model I paid 720k for it. The post that got me thinking was about the same model I have :)

Mine is the top model I paid 720k for it. The post that got me thinking was about the same model I have :)

i'll give ya 30 bob for it :lol:

I know we're living in the land of dreams but get in the real world mate :D

This is not a dream world it is a debate .I am not wanting to sell . However I think it is a fair debate given that honda are having probs maybe getting parts who knows. The same debate could be made of any cars that can not be obtained for whatever reasons.

At least it is better than the usual Thaksin threads.:)

If not better at least differen't

Edited by adder