Qatar 3 Day Sale !

CharlieH

Checked some prices and December is around 41000per person over the Christmas period, but that would be about the average.

I have just checked a couple of dates in late January, there is a black out period over Christmas up to 15th Jan, prices were coming in at 40,000 which would mean the price before discount would be in the region of 53,000.

Seems to be another non-offer.

Unfortunately the deal, which looked good on-the-face-of-it, still results in a price of B32k-33k for BKK-LHR-BKK in October, that doesn't seem any cheaper than they'd already been advertising ? <_< Still not very competitive ! Oh, and they've quietly stopped flying to/from LGW ! B)

650 odd pounds LHR-BKK and back again and then you have to spend 8 miserable hours in the airport.

Jet airways is slightly cheaper with just an hour stopover in Bombay/Mumbai.

While the likes of Qatar claim to be 5 star, its only in 1st class. You are stacked in like cattle and force fed your food as quickly as possible like most airlines wen you grace their economy seats.

I booked some Qatar flights about 10 days ago. Half term holiday in UK from LHR, short stops in DOH ( 2 odd hours an 5 odd hours). £505 per adult and less for my child.

They were the cheapest decent airline going but looked again last night for my bro in law and family and the prices for the same flights were £560+.

The indian airtlnes were less but less desireable IMO.

Sometimes I think it's luck when they release an amount of seats at a certain price, when they are reserved the prices rise. In August I was looking on Etihad, could have booked for £479 per adult with the shortest stop overs but wasn't certain we would go. cest la vie.

Good luck to all.

650 odd pounds LHR-BKK and back again and then you have to spend 8 miserable hours in the airport.

Jet airways is slightly cheaper with just an hour stopover in Bombay/Mumbai.

While the likes of Qatar claim to be 5 star, its only in 1st class. You are stacked in like cattle and force fed your food as quickly as possible like most airlines wen you grace their economy seats.