Learn To Read Thai In 16 Hours

RapidMethod

baat.jpg

Jumpstart your Thai and start on the road to fluency by attending this remarkable

Accelerated Learning Rapid Read Thai course:

· it's probably the fastest and most effortless language learning system in the world…

· and no need to memorize anything!

· plus it's guaranteed…

"It was like taking down the shutters from the windows and being able to see out for the first time." Colette Baily

I wanted to thank you for an excellent weekend. I asked my Thai teacher today if she thought it possible for someone with no prior knowledge to learn to read Thai in two days. She said no. When I read some Thai to her she said, "It's a miracle!" This morning I was behind a minibus and was able to read that its route was Krungthep to Baan Beung! I was still smiling when I arrived in Pattaya, so many thanks. Simon Gunn, Managing Director, Channah Thailand

Thank you Gary, it has been tremendous fun and tremendously motivating. Ian Chapman, Mayer Brown JSM

[it] was excellent, I learnt and retained more information [in one day] than I had in the previous 3 months by conventional teaching methods. Mark Pirie, Triumph Motorcyles

I was [astounded] at how I absorbed your material and was able to apply it. […] Well done mate - your depraved teaching methods really work. Jeff Lafaro, Uhde Shedden

I've lived here for 14 years and couldn't read or understand my own children. Now I'm making real progress. Tom Atkins

For more details and to book please visit www.LearnThaiOnline.com.

When: Monday, October 31 - Friday, November 4 (wakeboarding week)

When: Saturday-Sunday, November 26-27 (intensive weekend)

Cost: 14,000 baht (12,000 baht for two or more; 11,000 baht for bone fide teachers/students).

- includes reference material, access to self-study online course, meals & refreshments, daily practice readers.

- for wakeboarding week, please add 6,000 baht for 4 nights' resort accommodation and wakeboarding activities.

You can also find out more about the Rapid Method by reading the post in the Thai Language Forum.