Innocent In A Car Accident

sirchai

You wont get Car Rental no matter how many senators you know.They have given you good value for your yearly premium,heed the good advice given by the Warp n KBB,

This is bad advice as I got cash for the rental of a car whilst my car was being fixed.

Edited by Johnniey

You wont get Car Rental no matter how many senators you know.They have given you good value for your yearly premium,heed the good advice given by the Warp n KBB,

This is bad advice as I got cash for the rental of a car whilst my car was being fixed.

Did you have the same class of insurance as the OP? if not what type just to clarify things.

Did you have the same class of insurance as the OP? if not what type just to clarify things.

And how old was it? And his is not being fixed, it's being totaled, Its' only going to be repaired once it's in the insurance companies possession so payment will be done upon agreement and he is free to purchase new or used as his time frame determines which may be open ended and no insurance company is going to provide an open ended time frame of rental especially when the claim has been satisfied with an offer..

Got 1st class insurance on my 8 year old Pick up for B150,000 value for B7500 per year but several insurance firms did not want to insre a car more than 7 years old I was told

If you have 1st class Insurance, let us know what they are saying.

If you do not, get a lawyer asap, as the guilty part should have paid, or be in jail after +2 weeks.

selling your car? sure, after they have paid you for everything

Make sure to remain friends with your witness

Hi and thanks,

I do not have first class insurance as my car is already 12 years old. It seems that my insurance don't give a flying shit, I send my wife to them and all they said was that they would pay the hospital bill.

The joke at the police station was that the (young cop) just made a statement that the guilty driver, ( a weird Kathoey) was driving too fast and I'm the innocent guy. But fact is that he made a red light and drove too fast.

I still need to see another hospital, as my injuries are really dangerous. So you think a lawyer is a must? Thank you for your opinion, as I'm not in the mood to fight for my rights...Cheers jap.gif

I've just found out that I'm obviously having the same fukcing insurance company, my opponent has got. The driver wasn't the owner and they've got class A ,...his car is already fixed, which is very unbelievable to me. Looks pretty much that a foreigners car and his health isn't that important to others in the LOS....jap.gif

I think you've got enough answers to know what you should have/should do by now, you need backup.. I understand you were injured so the delay but now you must muster up the energy. And BTW you should look around next time for insurance as there are companies that will give you increased coverage on a truck that age in terms of property liability and personal injury but with no coverage for your vehicle. The limit is 15 years on this coverage but if you're already covered before the car is that old you will be grandfathered in until it is sold..

I hope you feel better soon, that's a nasty accident you suffered, good thing it wasn't on your side or this would likely all be a moot point and a blessing you were not carrying a passenger. Get a lawyer to take care of the truck and yourself while you take care of #1...

Got 1st class insurance on my 8 year old Pick up for B150,000 value for B7500 per year but several insurance firms did not want to insre a car more than 7 years old I was told

Hi and thanks,

I do not have first class insurance as my car is already 12 years old. It seems that my insurance don't give a flying shit, I send my wife to them and all they said was that they would pay the hospital bill.

The joke at the police station was that the (young cop) just made a statement that the guilty driver, ( a weird Kathoey) was driving too fast and I'm the innocent guy. But fact is that he made a red light and drove too fast.

I still need to see another hospital, as my injuries are really dangerous. So you think a lawyer is a must? Thank you for your opinion, as I'm not in the mood to fight for my rights...Cheers jap.gif

I've just found out that I'm obviously having the same fukcing insurance company, my opponent has got. The driver wasn't the owner and they've got class A ,...his car is already fixed, which is very unbelievable to me. Looks pretty much that a foreigners car and his health isn't that important to others in the LOS....jap.gif

I think you've got enough answers to know what you should have/should do by now, you need backup.. I understand you were injured so the delay but now you must muster up the energy. And BTW you should look around next time for insurance as there are companies that will give you increased coverage on a truck that age in terms of property liability and personal injury but with no coverage for your vehicle. The limit is 15 years on this coverage but if you're already covered before the car is that old you will be grandfathered in until it is sold..

I hope you feel better soon, that's a nasty accident you suffered, good thing it wasn't on your side or this would likely all be a moot point and a blessing you were not carrying a passenger. Get a lawyer to take care of the truck and yourself while you take care of #1...

Right they won't insure a car older then 10 years actually depending on model..At least that's the age limits I've been quoted in my own personal experience as always in Thailand one must shop and not take the first mai dai as a definitive answer.. I was more referring to his own personal medical coverage and other people in an accident which as far as I'm concerned is far more important..