Cherrys Buffet Price Increase

FarangBuddha

Still the best buy for a buffet in Pattaya recommended to friends and acquaintances regularly.

I have never heard one person say anything bad about it except "I are too much"

Hawaii Bob the original "Frugal Freddy"

Still the best buy for a buffet in Pattaya recommended to friends and acquaintances regularly.

I have never heard one person say anything bad about it except "I are too much"

Hawaii Bob the original "Frugal Freddy"

Yes you are too much. Comes from eating too much.

The Cheap Charlies have already found a new home. In the food hall at Central where they can be found sitting at tables, without food drinking bottles of "Archers" out of brown paper bags. Sure they will get slung out before the holiday rush!

I had Christmas dinner there last year and when I tried to eat the potato dish it was still frozen! Never went back.

A frozen potato dish in Cherrys? I think you must be confusing it with another place.

sorry to contradict Phil but at Xmas they serve potato croquettes with Xmas dinner

yes i know.........

I had Christmas dinner there last year and when I tried to eat the potato dish it was still frozen! Never went back.

A frozen potato dish in Cherrys? I think you must be confusing it with another place.

sorry to contradict Phil but at Xmas they serve potato croquettes with Xmas dinner

yes i know.........

Ewww! Anyway, I'm sure if he'd told the waiter they'd have taken it back and sorted it out. I've always had the best possible service there.

yes i know.........

Ewww! Anyway, I'm sure if he'd told the waiter they'd have taken it back and sorted it out. I've always had the best possible service there.

So true, as a regular, on the set menus, if the appetizer or soup course is something I don't like, they will happily make a substitution for me.

Amateurs! :lol: I bring a bottle of machine water (1B) and a bag of street vendor roasted peanuts (10B) :D Do the members realize that 200B is the daily minimum wage? :angry: Perhaps you should adopt my methods,give the savings to me, and I will distribute the funds to the fair denizens of beach Road. B)

sucks to be you :unsure:

• 4 months later...

Is Cherry's

Moving ?

Opening a new branch ?

Somebody using the same name ?

On Soi Khopai, at the corner with Soi Rungland, beneath a new condo's building( I guess) I saw a signboard( looks similar as the original one) mentioning :

Cherry's

Restaurant open from 7 am till 11 pm.

Still under construction.