Bad Experience With Thai Girl

radiola

Radiola, I note on another post today that you now have 2 girls on the go.

Good for you and I am glad you have moved on.

But be careful. This could cost you 6,000 baht in gold rings.

in 5 months after she split, i slept with around 10 sl..s, i mean girls, but have 2 regulars now

they dont know they are called monday and thursday though

omg, that image of my ex chanting my precious my precious to her ring, i cant forget that

I can't help thinking that the ring fairy has had a close escape... and, apparently, she's ahead to the tune of a second-rate gilt ring - or is it guilt-plated?

but she could not play all the feelings, she loved me, but i guess not so strong.

After we have been together 1 year, she pushed me to buy her a ring. I chose a gild ring, for like 3000 bht, it was not big enough, huge fight errupted, even her mother said, i was not good for her if i not buy her better ring.

And then wedding. I needed to pay fat momma 1 million bht, but she would only keep it one day to show her neighbours, and then she would give it back.

Like her daughter is a mule, ready for sale.

SOund just absurd.

I asked her to send me the gold ring back so I will smash it with hammer and post it on youtube.

I am done with love, if this girl tricked me so much, i dont stand a chance next time

It is obvious she does NOT love you. She just loves what she can get from you. If you had been thinking with the head that's on yr shoulders, you would have seen through her long ago. Sometimes its good to have some Thai lady friends - just friends who care for u as friend. No Intimacy. They would have told you the truth.

By the way this happens in may countries too. U just happen to experience it here,

Edited by thanchart

I must say that thai girls are still angels compared to falang girls. I could never have so many girls in my country as here. Plus in my home every girl judge you upon what kind of car you are driving. Here they judge you upon how expensive your room is, so much much better.

And we judge them by the looks. But still thai girls are I think much better.

Rad, if you have gotten them to your room already, trust me, they don't really care about where you stay. They have shown their hand already.

But, yes, I agree, back in farangland you are judged by your car...problem is I could never drive my Porsche into the club and the whole keyring thing was pretty lame...but it did work sometimes. Of course, I only got the car when Dad was away, and taking them back home to bunk beds was not a closer move.

I think you should name Monday and Thursday both Saturday...you see where I'm headed with that?

both saturday? ha ha, you mean threesome? I tried that many times, not even one girl was interested

that was funny with porsche, ha ha, what did they do when they saw your bunk beds? did they run away?

you should go to your parents bedroom

Edited by radiola

But, yes, I agree, back in farangland you are judged by your car...

Dunno what kind of girls you guys ran into back in Farangland but I never, ever had a girl base her decision to shag or enter to into a relationship with me on the car I drove. Admittedly, I did/do have a stunning automobile (a BMW Z1) but I couldn't get it into the clubs or bars as my "plus one" when I went out.

Dunno what kind of girls you guys ran into back in Farangland but I never, ever had a girl base her decision to shag or enter to into a relationship with me on the car I drove. Admittedly, I did/do have a stunning automobile (a BMW Z1) but I couldn't get it into the clubs or bars as my "plus one" when I went out.

I don't think the car was a deciding factor on whether a girl would "shag" me...but the Valet pulling up in the Porsche of Ferrari sure changed her attitude.

I don't think the car was a deciding factor on whether a girl would "shag" me...but the Valet pulling up in the Porsche of Ferrari sure changed her attitude.

You had a job as a valet? cool...

• Like 1

You had a job as a valet? cool...

No, I was only the chump that wrote the tickets.

Only the cool guys got to drive the cars.

But they shared their tips and I lived vicariously through them.

Great comeback though. Funny.

i can not believe that story . if you argue with a woman .a number of times. walk away from her. the streets full of good girls in thailand .you must have spent a million on her already .and she wanted a house .and her cow of her mother wanted another million of you to marry it .it must have been some p.....y .she was putting out or was she . james hat yai violin.gif

i did not spend a million on her, she was really the most beautiful girl i ever had in my life. She was a model.

You see men are stupid, we only see the looks of the snake, not the poison she has behind her teeth

on contrary her mom was an old ugly cow, and soon she will be like that

i only paid food for her, she stay in my appartment, i paid her 1 ticket to bali, that is it, and few clothes

but i saved a lot of money because i stayed her home for few months so in fact i saved money if i analyze the costs

i am not a jerk, that would buy a girl, only paid for food.

and yes, precious ring of course

i am smart now

i dumped my previous girl for this girl, the other girl was even younger and I was her first man, if you know what i mean, first intercourse for her, and I dump her for this piece of ass

yes sex was good, very tightif you know what I mean, very tight

• Like 1

Yes -- of course you own a stunning automobile.

Next, you'll actually prove that this car is real and you're not just a pitiful inadequate.

But until then, I'll hold my breath.

God ........ I fukcing hate losers.

Edited by PattaniMan

Next, you'll actually prove that this car is real and you're not just a pitiful inadequate.

To be honest, I found it easier to pull birds on the beer scooter.

i did not spend a million on her, she was really the most beautiful girl i ever had in my life. She was a model.

You see men are stupid, we only see the looks of the snake, not the poison she has behind her teeth

i only paid food for her, she stay in my appartment, i paid her 1 ticket to bali, that is it, and few clothes

but i saved a lot of money because i stayed her home for few months so in fact i saved money if i analyze the costs

i am smart now

i dumped my previous girl for this girl, the other girl was even younger and I was her first man, if you know what i mean, first intercourse for her, and I dump her for this piece of ass

I dont know if you've gathered enough of the right experience to attempt a long term relationship, I know you are trying to get over this girl, but you are coming across as rather shallow. I'm hoping for your sake it is just part of the bravado for effect on a public forum

i am smart now

I dont know if you've gathered enough of the right experience to attempt a long term relationship, I know you are trying to get over this girl, but you are coming across as rather shallow. I'm hoping for your sake it is just part of the bravado for effect on a public forum

I wish I had your generous spirit. I had him down as falling foul of the Anatole France rule "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich and the poor alike to sleep under bridges"

SC

Edit: I suppose we could pass that off as rhyming slang "Anatole" rhymes with someone who lives under a bridge

Edited by StreetCowboy

19-04-07_2001.jpg

Self-loathing's a bitch isn't it?

wanke_r

Edited by HardenedSoul

i am smart now

After reading that I find it hard to believe any woman cold leave you Radiola. Really does bring a tear to the eye.

• Like 1

Can't believe this post hasn't been closed. Hard to believe radiohead is for real. Nobody could be such a tool.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

The internet exposes us to so much beyond our own limited experience, and constantly broadens our horizons, our understanding of what is possible. I try to avoid those sites, though.

I think threads like this increase one's empathy for the victims of these people.

SC

From what I have seen written, there is a great deal that you don't understand about traditional Thai culture, including the "red flags" to watch for when establishing a relationship. Learn the difference between "good girls", and the rest. Please don't condemn an entire nation of women based on limited experience with a few. Reading these threads, there have been many "red flags" that should have been a warning. Personally, I stayed away from the "hot spots" and found a traditional Thai lady from the country. We've been married for some time now, her family never asked me for "sin sodt" although to stay with Thai tradition, I gave it to them. It was given right back to us. During our courtship she never asked me for a dime, and after our marriage she has never wanted more than she needed to take care of the normal things that a married couple would want.

There ARE Thai women that are worth every second of a person's time.

• Like 1

i am smart now

Having seen this post, the problem is quite obvious.

i am smart now

Having seen this post, the problem is quite obvious.

yes dude, i dont need to pay a girl to be with me, i naver visit bars, i hate that scene. I was played ok. But I am too smart to loose money for some scammy thai woman

Now she says her new boyfriend takes care good for her. I guess he is buying her gold and stuff, who knows

Same story I got from my ex, but I just paid my daughter's tuition. I simply went to her school to find out if the so called rich boy friend had been able to pay a mere 12k baht, but alas, I was right to have gone. You should have seen my daughter's uniform last semester ( when I visited the school); I simply paid for new ones because I was really ashamed.

She was just telling you lies to make her feel good, or save face.

This thread illustrates the absolute worst of farang-Thai relationships in Thailand...

The absolutely inane OP and his blatherings of love over his departed hooker GF, and the hooker GFs family living in a moldy home with a sick buffalo and wanting purchases of gold and huge sin sots....just before she dumps her cheapskate beau for a new one in the U.S.

I'm not going to say anymore... The whole thing makes me SICK!

I see many girls in Thailand have zero parenting skills, it is easier for them to just leave baby with mother. And they move to bkk to enjoy. Some girls dont even care they have baby, never visit them

fir this gold digger I say same, no parenting skills, i am sure if when she will have baby she will only run around to find new man who is richer and richer. I am so glad i dumped her sorry ass. baby needs a good mother, not a runaway

This thread illustrates the absolute worst of farang-Thai relationships in Thailand...

The absolutely inane OP and his blatherings of love over his departed hooker GF, and the hooker GFs family living in a moldy home with a sick buffalo and wanting purchases of gold and huge sin sots....just before she dumps her cheapskate beau for a new one in the U.S.

I'm not going to say anymore... The whole thing makes me SICK!

she did not dump me, i dumped her, and yes the house was the biggest mess i even see, sick buffalo was in fact her mother, they did not have any animals beside cat and a dog though

the dirtiest place i have ever seen in my life, my alarm should go off back then when i saw the house or when she mentioned sinsod

Edited by radiola

I wanna thank everybody in this topic, sun is blistering hot here today, I wanted to spend some time in the aircon but had nothing to do. this made some fun reading. Some ppl really lose touch with reality in this country.

I am sorry, I'm not able to provide picture prove what I'm gonna share with you guys is true, but I trust you take my word on it.

Just for fun, fully knowing it's not at all worth my time typing it, but I had fun reading and would like to contribute on the same level as this whole topic :P

I do not have a car, I have never had one, I don't even have a license to drive one, never got one cause I've never ever, not even once, driven a car in my life! And I still have had tons of sex.... How did I do it?!?!?! drunk.gif

Have a good one ppl!