Rental Accommodation In Hua Hin/Cha-Am

Dannybhoy

Good day to you all. I'm visiting Hua Hin/Cha Am in February for one month and was hoping to find recommendations for comfortable but affordable accommodation up to western standards for about 20,000bht for the month. I'm a 50 year old male and would be looking for somewhere quiet but within easy walk of some social life.

I'm also looking for some pointers in what I would find different in Hua Hin/Cha-Am from Phuket and Samui? I've visited both of those only two months ago.

My thanks in advance.

Hua Hin is much quieter than either Samui or Phuket. More of a family destination and most of the tourists are Thai. That said there is still a beer bar district with a couple of streets of bars and girls but it's nothing like those other places. Cha-Am is even quieter with even fewer bars.

Also the beaches are not as nice here and the water is not clear.

Hua Hin is much quieter than either Samui or Phuket. More of a family destination and most of the tourists are Thai. That said there is still a beer bar district with a couple of streets of bars and girls but it's nothing like those other places. Cha-Am is even quieter with even fewer bars.

Also the beaches are not as nice here and the water is not clear.

I have very little experiences with either one of them.

The little time I spent in Hua Hin it seemed like there was big rocks spread around the beach OK for on the beach but tough on feet and legs when you step on one under water.

We only stayed over night in Cha-am twice but I did not see the big rocks on the beach.

its only the beach in front of the hilton that has rocks ,a little furthur south soi 67-77 its ok with no rocks at all and not as busy ,im sure you will enjoy it here ,

as for a house ,just for a month unless you want to stay in a hotel for a day or two ,then drive round the sois plenty of houses for rent ,or search a few estate agents sites ,but they will be dearer than renting direct from the owner