Hotel In Chiang Mai

a_d66

i have stayed there,not the best hotel for 800 baht a night,air con is cr*p,room average.good location though.few hundred baht more suriwongse hotel,again great location 1 minute walk from bazzar,great big room,great hotel.i will be staying there end of december,as my favourite

Have you got a web site for The Suriwongse that is not a Hotel booking Compamy site?

i have stayed there,not the best hotel for 800 baht a night,air con is cr*p,room average.good location though.few hundred baht more suriwongse hotel,again great location 1 minute walk from bazzar,great big room,great hotel.i will be staying there end of december,as my favourite

Thats Good News Foxy, can you recommend any good clubs for New Year's Eve?

I have got eight freinds up from BK and after a nice meal they will want to go clubbing

Cheers

TP

Have you got a web site for The Suriwongse that is not a Hotel booking Compamy site?

http://www.suriwongsehotels.com/home.htm

there you go

although i have to say,http://www.hotels.chiangmai-online.com/zenith.html is much cheaper rates than hotels own rates for some reason!

Edited by Chiangmai Foxy

good clubs,not great clubs in cm.only really bubble,then spicy bar/club til 6am.x-zone good thai club.can you tell me,how is christmas/year celebrated in thailand/cmai and is it a busy time for tourists.ps chuchok there is a site for the hotel i will try and find it

Christmas is not so much celebrated as New Year. It would not be celebrated at all if it were not for us farangs.

We had no trouble finding reasonably priced hotels with many vacancies when the same crew came up for Xmas last year.

Also we booked Xmas dinner in a very well to do Restaurant and were the only ones there!!

But the Thais are big on New Year and its harder/more expensive to find Hotels that won't charge a fortune over the New Year period, acnt speak for other regions but this is certainly the case in CM, especially in the 8-12,000 baht a night range.

Thats not to say hotel rooms can't be found, its only Songkran when everywhere is booked solid.

have a great time :o

TP