New Ibis Hua Hin Hotel Launch In January 2012

george

New ibis Hua Hin Hotel Launch in January 2012

ibis Hua Hin, the 8th ibis hotel in Thailand, is now ready to welcome guests on 16 January 2012. Located in Khao Takiab with easy access to the beach, Hua Hin night market and many tourist attractions, the 200 rooms property will provide all guests with a perfect seaside getaway offering international standards, warm and friendly services and excellent value for money.

Book now and enjoy special price starting from THB 1,080++* for Standard Room and THB 1,580++* for Family Room.

*Excluding breakfast, government tax and service charge.

More info: http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/hua_hin_cha_am/ibis_hua_hin_hotel.html?cid=1433122

Many new Hotels are opening all over Hua Hin, why publicise this one?

If you know of any more hotels opening in Hua Hin/Cha-am, please feel free to email us at suppport[at]thaivisa.com and we will be happy to publish them.

Cheers

A number of recent residential and hotel developments add 'Hua Hin' to their names and yet they are located in Cha Am.

Friends of mine booked on-line a well know leading hotel believing it to be located in Hua Hin or at least very near the town only to find on arrival that it was 15 kms away in another Province!

I regard this as a sharp practice intended to cash in on the Hua Hin boom. The current border between Hua Hin (Prachuap Khirikhan) and Cha-Am (Phetchaburi Province when driving Highway 4 (Phetchakasem Road) is midway through the tunnel under the Hua Hin airport runway.

Edited by PETERTHEEATER

A number of recent residential and hotel developments add 'Hua Hin' to their names and yet they are located in Cha Am.

Friends of mine booked on-line a well know leading hotel believing it to be located in Hua Hin or at least very near the town only to find on arrival that it was 15 kms away in another Province!

I regard this as a sharp practice intended to cash in on the Hua Hin boom. The current border between Hua Hin (Prachuap Khirikhan) and Cha-Am (Phetchaburi Province when driving Highway 4 (Phetchakasem Road) is midway through the tunnel under the Hua Hin airport runway.

So you are saying that Cha Am province of Phetchaburi owns 50% of the runway?