Best Tattoo Artist In Hua Hin

americandragonslayer

UPDATE: Went to the tattoo shop mentioned above Hypnotic Kitty(cool name). Dude is legit. He fixed a <deleted> tattoo I got in Pattaya. I recommend this shop. PM me if you have questions.

Mate,

the problem with these type of threads is there is no before and after pictures posted, also no mention of price.

One of the best artists I have ever seen in Thailand is Sam tattoo in Chiang Mai.

This tat is a cover up, I know the story behind it (not me) guy got a tat and then f**ked it up by splashing a load of crap on top to try and reduce the swelling and itching.

Cover up took about 6 hours and cost 9k baht, goes from elbow to wrist.

People with tats will notice the black background, this has now been worked in to the new tat to look like shading.

post-39258-0-70355500-1329664362_thumb.j

• 11 months later...

Went and got a tattoo at hypnotic kitty when i visited thailand. Im from new york and loved thailand sooo much. Wish i could go back again. Stayed in phukett and hua hin. Looked up alot of different tattoo shops and hypnotic kitty was very highly recommended. Well when i went to the tattoo shop kitty drew up my girls name Nicole in about a half hr and designed it perfectly. He did my tattoo and i couldnt be happier. Very nice guy and awesume tattoo artist.. dont know how to post up pics

Edited by tomekuku

What if I'd like to replace old tat with new design tat,what should I do? I got one behind my neck with Hindu alphabet style. I have no so experience of tat. Thx

What you want is a 'cover up', basically tattooing over an old tattoo.

Behind you neck, above or below your collar?

The size and location of your existing tattoo will determine what needs to be done, you may well end up with a tattoo 2 or 3 times the size of what you already have.

Ho ho.. My tattoo is quite small,the length is 3 cm.and on the collar. Well, I need to find the way to cover. Btw, thanks "rgs2001uk" for your info cuz I have no idea smile.png

The first thing you need to ask yourself, what design to I want?

Go to google images and type in say flower tattoos, or tribal tattoos, then choose the design you want.

Do you want the tattoo to be visible above the collar or not, this will dictate the design you can use.

Next you need to find a tattooist able to do the cover up.

How is your pain threshold and how thick is your wallet?

Depending on the design you choose, should be no more than one hours work.

I dont know if you have other tattoos below your collar or whether you want a design that can be added to later and worked into a larger tattoo.

Only you can decide what you want, but take your time, you are the one who has to live with it.